• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Helpmeplease

Helpmeplease

Misery
Jul 4, 2020
I don't like this new house, I feel like the environment is making me depressed. IDK i just want to go back to my previous house but my mom is renting it out soon. I miss my house, and this is making me suicidal. I feel so horrible. Horrible is an understatement.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Aww... that sucks... If i may ask, how long have you been in the new house? Maybe there are some good things about the house or environment that you haven't found yet? Anyway, i guess you should look forward to moving out.

Helpmeplease

Helpmeplease

Misery
Jul 4, 2020
Aww... that sucks... If i may ask, how long have you been in the new house? Maybe there are some good things about the house or environment that you haven't found yet? Anyway, i guess you should look forward to moving out.
Idk I just feel like my life will just end in suicide....so I don't need to look forward to anything.... oh and I have beem in this house for a year

LastWhisper

LastWhisper

Who cares if I'm drunk?
Oct 29, 2019
Oh, I understand. My latest moving wasn't good for me, it made me depressed too and I always missed my previous home. It was 9 years ago, for now it does not affect me in that way anymore, however I can't count it as my truly home, I'm still often walk around previous one.
Do you think you can ever get used to it?

Reactions: sadworld and Stick
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Why don't you just say "hey mom, I don't like it here, I feel like the other place was home. Can I go back there and you rent this out instead?"