• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
I've been thinking I want to go home., back to the province I was taken from.
And I've been thinking my dog is buried there. I had her when I was a little girl before my parents sent her to live with my grandfather. Then I "lost" my grandfather when I was 11. The last time I saw her they were at my school but I had to go home because bs.. (It's a whole story..). Then we got into contact again after I moved out. That same day he came to visit me again...she was too sick to make the trip and passed away when he got back...It's like she was waiting for it...
I want that house.... I need that house....

But.....this is my bf's home....
I can't ask him to move.... It's a farm in the middle of no where... I doubt the internet out there is good enough for his gaming things....I can't ask him to rebuild his life... I know people there..and I have to be aware that he has nothing....

I've always said us being different is a problem....

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
1) there is satellite internet that might work in a rural area. 2) If one has feelings for each other almost anything can be worked out, as far as him moving, ask him and explore ideas.

You are such a kind and caring soul, and I wish everything in the fiber of myself and my soul that it works out for you and your boyfriend. Nothing ever beats watching a beautiful sunrise or sunset, hand in hand, nothing.

Lots of hugs and love to you.

Walter

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
ask him and explore ideas.
im thinking about talking to him about it later.. i just want to sit with it myself a bit first (plus hes still sleeping lol)

• Love
Reactions: whywere
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I love provinces.
Wasn't the case before but the peace, tranquility and security of a routine really gets me.

Sometimes a change of scenery is what's needed, so i hope you can convince your partner to do something you want to do.

• Love
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
i hope you can convince your partner to do something you want to do.
i dont want to convince him of anything. im a big advocator of his individuality and im always telling him to do whats best for him no matter what.

what im at the very least hoping for is a "loose" relationship. not an open one, but understanding the distance if someone else comes along we talk about it.
and maybe..if im really really lucky, he'll visit and get comfortable enough to move in...

• Hugs
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
i dont want to convince him of anything. im a big advocator of his individuality and im always telling him to do whats best for him no matter what.

what im at the very least hoping for is a "loose" relationship. not an open one, but understanding the distance if someone else comes along we talk about it.
and maybe..if im really really lucky, he'll visit and get comfortable enough to move in...
I hope you two work something out that's mutually beneficial.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
can a long term long distant relationship really work forever....? :'(

• Hugs
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
god he does that and it leaves me feeling.....idk 🤯

i tell him i feel horrible, i never should have said anything. i never should have ever contacted him in the first place years ago....
and he still calls me 🍯 still says i love you....

i talked to him and like i expected...hes not gonna move.... wants to make it work though....forever ldr seems bad though....

• Hugs
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I hope and pray the world for you. You are a kind and loving spirit, and you deserve the best. We all deserve to be looked after and to look after someone else and with technology now days it makes it easier. But still down the road of life one would want to press the flesh and watch a lovely sunrise or sunset together. Other words anything worthwhile can take time and distance.

Lots of love, hugs and the knowledge that you are such a loving valuable soul.

Walter

Last edited:
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I was in a almost 5 year ldr. It doesn't work and it broke me.
A relationship needs intimacy and closeness, a couple need to stay together. Is he really against moving? Or is there another middle ground that could be reached?

• Hugs
J

JealousOfTheElderly

Max Azzarello was a hero and a martyr.
Aug 28, 2020
Dump him

I am married and because of that, I can't move to where I want to live. I feel your pain.

Move on and find new love where you want to be.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
You are not legally obligated to the man or the house. It's likely his preference, and it's understandable that you can't be expected to stay without a solid commitment.

No woman should commit to a man who hasn't given her the means to have a fulfilled life.

Where is your happy place? Go live here!

Reactions: JealousOfTheElderly
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
if im really really lucky, he'll visit and get comfortable enough to move in...
this is what im hoping for.. he just needs to be comfortable... i cant offer him everything he has here....but in some ways i can offer him more...