• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
It just hit me that when I ctb I won't be able to come on SS ever again and won't be able to talk to you guys again. I believe in God and Heaven, so I believe there is an afterlife, not just oblivion. I secretly kind of wish it was oblivion. I don't know if that's a sin. Anyway I know I won't be able to return to SS, and I wonder if I'll remember it and miss it. I don't know where this is coming from. I'm just really anxious and emotional and tired and just rambling. Fuck now I'm starting to cry. Ugh I'm way too emotional right now, and everything is going to set me off.

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
Thank you all. Your support means the world to me. <3

I'm feeling better this morning after a good night's sleep. As soon as I got into bed my cat cuddled up to me, which I think helped. Thankfully I didn't wake up with bad anxiety like I do many mornings. It's still slightly there, as always, but it's manageable.

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
You have friends here, which is why you'll miss it, and why we'll miss you. Know that we will mourn your passing and honor your memory. I don't know for sure if our souls live on after death (though I wish it), but I do believe that our presence remains in the form of memories that our friends have of us and the impact we made on their lives. You will live on.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm way too emotional right now
Rue, I love your name because this sounds odd, but that is what my beloved cat called me. Sometimes he would be in another room and start calling Rue? Rue? Then make his way to where I was.

Between your name and your adorable little picture you seem very sweet. I get only good vibes from you and would miss you terribly if you go.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You might not be able to be back but we'll remember you and who knows? When our time comes, we might meet again. I'm 90% atheist but 10% agnostic so, there is a chance of some afterlife in my beliefs lol