• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

murderatruemorgue

murderatruemorgue

Feb 17, 2024
My sister is coming to help my mom when she has hip surgery (I'm physically unable to do much) and it just hit me I won't be able to escape her while she's here.

I live with my parent currently (moving later this year depending on how my upcoming surgery consult goes) and we do not have the best relationship. She's incredibly controlling, micro-manages everything, doesn't care what other people want, wants people to be cognizant and help her with her anxiety but does not share the same concern/kindness when other people (me) have medical or mental health issues. She claims she 'loves me' but has literally said she doesn't 'have time to know what's going on with me/get to know me.' WTF

Every time she comes to visit it turns into a blow out with my parent taking her side because they are basically the same person. I am already at the end of my rope and I just.... don't know how I'm going to handle this. If I didn't have my surgery consult next week I'd find a way to stay the fuck away.

As it stands I'm going to be stuck here (likely holed away in my room so I don't have to deal with her and her new bf) and I honestly don't know how I'm going to survive this. I've been so sick physically I don't how much I'll be able to get away from the house.