• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LavenderBae

LavenderBae

Feb 23, 2020
Just took 3.68 grams of propranolol. I'm kinda scared but I hope this is it. No one will be home until 12-3 am. I left a note under my door saying to only have paramedics open it. Listening to music now. I made a spot on my floor with my pillows and my favorite stuffed kitty.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
What time is it there right now? How many hours until 2am?

3.5+ grams is a lethal dose, you know that though.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Wait propranolol is a method???

Wishing you peace and comfort

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Just took 3.68 grams of propranolol. I'm kinda scared but I hope this is it. No one will be home until 12-3 am. I left a note under my door saying to only have paramedics open it. Listening to music now. I made a spot on my floor with my pillows and my favorite stuffed kitty.
I wish you the best, I hope this goes exactly the way you want it to go. I'm thinking about you and I hope we'll meet sometime, wherever we will end up if anywhere. I love you, stay strong, stay brave, stay incredible, stay you.❤️❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: LavenderBae
LavenderBae

LavenderBae

Feb 23, 2020
Wait propranolol is a method???

Wishing you peace and comfort
I guess so! I read up online that anything over 1 gram is lethal and I had a bunch laying around so I said fuck it I'd do the exit bag but it's a bitch being poor thank you for the well wishes!!
I wish you the best, I hope this goes exactly the way you want it to go. I'm thinking about you and I hope we'll meet sometime, wherever we will end up if anywhere. I love you, stay strong, stay brave, stay incredible, stay you.❤❤❤
Thank you, that really means a lot♡♡♡♡

LavenderBae

LavenderBae

Feb 23, 2020
Can propranolol kill you ? I didn't know that.
Yup! Slows your heart/nervous system down. Unfortunately it causes seizures too, but hopefully I'll be in a coma before that happens. Fingers crossed!!!
UPDATE: my stomach hurts a little and the tips of my fingers, toes, and tongue are a little bit tingly. My ears are doing a weird stuffed thing like when it gets blocked up on the airplane but without the pain.

Last edited:
G

GreenTree

-
Jun 1, 2020
Thanks lavender. I got 10 milligram tablets would need too take 100 for a gram. Surprised this method ain't on the help page.

• Love
Reactions: LavenderBae
LavenderBae

LavenderBae

Feb 23, 2020
Of course!
Me too. I feel like so far it's been good (knock on wood). I think as long as you have plenty of time to make sure your body shuts down, this is a good, simple method.
I hope your journey is smooth & without pain & that you find peace.
Thank you
Of course!
Me too. I feel like so far it's been good (knock on wood). I think as long as you have plenty of time to make sure your body shuts down, this is a good, simple method.

Thank you <3
Oop I messed up on replying lol

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
How do you feel?

Edit: hmm, you're still logged in but I'm worried you haven't replied. I'm not liking this.

Last edited:
timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
I'm so worried about you, I hope everything works out just as you want. You're so brave!

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I feel hot and my hands are a little clammy. Music hits different lolol

They are 80mg each and I think I took 40 something
I'm actually quite scared for you to be honest.
May I ask a question? ......how do you remain calm?

timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
Okay, time's passed, looks like OP either succeeded and is RIP now, or not. I hope everything is like OP desired, whatever it may be.

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i hope you found peace.

MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
I hadn't thought of this...

I can imagine it's quite unpleasant, but I hope you are at peace by now.

Fly high