• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
I'm hoping at some point in the next month I will obtain a .357 magnum through a connection I know. Once I have the gun I'm gonna take the sim card out of my phone and drive to a nice secluded wooded area far away from home. I'll listen to music thats downloaded on my phone, sit against a tree, and build the courage to CTB.

At home I'm planning on leaving personalized letters to every important person in my life along with my debit card for funeral expenses. I can only hope that one of my parents respects my wishes enough to disperse them properly. When I was hospitalized during my last attempt they read through my notes that were intended for other people so I'm not sure how much I trust them. I might let a friend know that they're at home.

Anyways that's the plan. I need to look into if my organs can still be harvested, I'm an organ donor and I want my body plucked clean of anything useful then burned into ashes.

Any advice on my plans to make sure police dont get called too soon?

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
I'm nobody's expert so this is just throwing things at the wall to see what sticks.

Maybe send a scheduled text or email to your friend who you plan to inform about your letters, and set for after you ctb.

You can do the same for a 911 text message too, so they can find your body within ample time for your organs, but no real risk of premature discovery.

If nobody thinks anything is weird/you don't behave out of the ordinary then I think you'll be set, and timing on your end is whats most important