• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

N-IsMyHope

Student
Aug 25, 2018
My first order still at the post office. They left me a notice at the mail box. And, I refuse to go get it. Then, I decided to make another order with other seller on ebay(I get link from here). Today I got a notice again requested me to go pick up my second package at the post office.

I have to show my ID and there is not 1 but 2 antiemetic packages. Should I go? They absolutely know what's in the package because normally they will leave my packages in the mail box. If I show up at the post, will they call the cop? Will they come search my house where I also keep n? Maybe I shouldn't be worry, just go get it... What should I do? I feel so unlucky because I see people here just got it with no problem.

N

N-IsMyHope

Student
Aug 25, 2018
@Abacabb @Duqu. Thank you so much.

Yes. I am paranoid everything in life. I'll to make myself stable enough to go but not sure when. Hopefully, I won't have anxiety attack at post office. Just thinking about it make my heart racing, shaking and hard to breathe already. I don't know where all these fear came from. A simple task for someone seem to be so difficult for me.

ctoan

ctoan

Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
if customs would have found they would just send you a letter with a fine

why should they trick you to come the office? they already know your adress man

you act highly irrational now and you know it

you either get cold feet and look for execuses to not pick it up (which is fine) or you are anixiety is through roof

N

N-IsMyHope

Student
Aug 25, 2018
if customs would have found they would just send you a letter with a fine

why should they trick you to come the office? they already know your adress man

you act highly irrational now and you know it

you either get cold feet and look for execuses to not pick it up (which is fine) or you are anixiety is through roof

Yes, I wanna know why. I truly feel they trick me to go there! I ordered other drugs before, Allopurinol and Colchicine every 3 times a year. I also ordered Lorazepam 2 times. They always leave it in my mail box or at the leasing office. But why this time they have to make me go. I am always home. I dont mind if they knock my door and ask me to sign.

N

N-IsMyHope

Student
Aug 25, 2018
Its actually quite legal to order a prescription drug thats not scheduled ,as long as you have a script for it in the usa. They have
No idea if you actually do and wont bother to ask.
I dont have prescription for antiemetics. In my first package I also ordered Dilantin together with antiemetics. This could be a mistake.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Anyara

Anyara

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Sep 6, 2018
I will look on "controlled delivery" now

Don't worry to much about that... Thats only if you ordered drugs like coke or heroine or things like that.. not something like anti emetics. You can go to the post office and pick it up. Sometimes they just dont deliver it to your door happens to me as well. Its no big deal

N

N-IsMyHope

Student
Aug 25, 2018
Don't worry to much about that... Thats only if you ordered drugs like coke or heroine or things like that.. not something like anti emetics. You can go to the post office and pick it up. Sometimes they just dont deliver it to your door happens to me as well. Its no big deal

No, I never order those kind of drugs. I'd like too but I'm too chicken. I try to num my anxiety with cbd vape but it doesn't work at all. Thank you so much:)

Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
No, I never order those kind of drugs. I'd like too but I'm too chicken. I try to num my anxiety with cbd vape but it doesn't work at all. Thank you so much:)

It's really not going to be a big deal. If you order something online and it's not totally legal (in the US anyway) they can't prosecute you because unless they like, go into your bank account (which, I might add, they are NOT going to do for an anti emetic and an anti seizure drug) they can't prove you actually ordered them and someone didn't just *send* them to you without your permission. If that makes sense. That's why people don't feel too freaked about ordering things like Numbutal - it's illegal, it might be confiscated, but you won't be arrested for ordering it.

I don't know about other countries but you're in the US and that's the way ti works here.

N

N-IsMyHope

Student
Aug 25, 2018
It's really not going to be a big deal. If you order something online and it's not totally legal (in the US anyway) they can't prosecute you because unless they like, go into your bank account (which, I might add, they are NOT going to do for an anti emetic and an anti seizure drug) they can't prove you actually ordered them and someone didn't just *send* them to you without your permission. If that makes sense. That's why people don't feel too freaked about ordering things like Numbutal - it's illegal, it might be confiscated, but you won't be arrested for ordering it.

I don't know about other countries but you're in the US and that's the way ti works here.

Yes, I'm totally freakout for something that I shouldn't be. Thank you so much:) I'll let everyone know, if I finally get it.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I've ordered xanex online and didn't have an issue. Am also in US.

No one is going to bother with a search and seizure.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
N

N-IsMyHope

Student
Aug 25, 2018
Update: I picked up both of my packages today from the leasing office. I dont have to go to the post office because yesterday, I met the mail man in the mail room. And, I asked him why he did not leave my packages in the mail box or leasing office? Then he said tomorrow(Friday or today), he can leave it at the leasing office. So, no one try to trick me to go there. Sorry for spreading my paranoid!

s_girl

s_girl

Still here?
Sep 13, 2018
In my first package I also ordered Dilantin together with antiemetics.

I'm really glad to hear that everything worked out ok! I get paranoid about all this stuff too... I am looking to buy Dilantin but haven't been able to find it online anywhere. Can you please advise where you bought yours from? Thanks!

PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
@Abacabb @Duqu. Thank you so much.

Yes. I am paranoid everything in life. I'll to make myself stable enough to go but not sure when. Hopefully, I won't have anxiety attack at post office. Just thinking about it make my heart racing, shaking and hard to breathe already. I don't know where all these fear came from. A simple task for someone seem to be so difficult for me.
This sounds like anxiety, as you probably know. I'm not telling you what to do, but you may want to look into medication for it before you ctb unless you're already decided. I am using phenibut and I'm able to cope much better with my anxiety.

Just a thought, take my advice with a grain of salt

N

N-IsMyHope

Student
Aug 25, 2018
This sounds like anxiety, as you probably know. I'm not telling you what to do, but you may want to look into medication for it before you ctb unless you're already decided. I am using phenibut and I'm able to cope much better with my anxiety.

Just a thought, take my advice with a grain of salt

Thank you so much for your advice. My family is full of mental ill people. It ruins us for decades. I am done and tired. Ctb is only way I can run away from it. I will travel, shopping and eat a lot this last few months before ctb :)