• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lovely956

lovely956

Apr 24, 2024
hello, i live with my parents and are planning to ctb by SN in a bit but i need anti-emetics and benzos, which i'm planning on getting on the dark web. the only issue is that when i get the package, i don't want one of my parents to pick it up and snoop around my stuff(they are very nosy) so i was wondering if anyone has any advice? theoretically i could just go and get it as soon as it arrives but if something goes wrong on that front they will most likely check me into a mental hospital or something. i was thinking of getting a P.o. box. but i'm not sure that's a good idea as 1. it costs money and 2. i don't want the government or postal service snooping around. any general advice is appreciated.

TLDR how do i make sure my parents that i live with don't find the packages with the ctb resources i'm ordering