• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
hello, ive been on klonopin for a very long time. based on my research, prolong use of benzos can make depression worst. also im tire of being addicted to it and having the doc increase my dosage periodically in order to keep my anxiety in check. would tapering off klonopin cause my anxiety to be worst in the long run? i feel like the drawback of continual use of klonopin outweights the benefit at this point. your feed back is appreciated

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
I abused benzo's for a while, not years but many months of high doses. I quit cold turkey, i didn't sleep for days and was on edge for a while (may be a couple of months, my memory of then is jaded). Sounds like you've done your research about tapering. I'm better for not taking them I bet you would be too after a slow taper. Good luck.

Last edited:
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
try looking into Etifoxine as an alternative - it's a Russian Anxiolytic. To get off Benzos, I have read good things about Afobazale. I do have Afobazale, but I haven't tried it as yet. My depression is worse than my anxiety. Phenibut (also Russian) is good for one day off a week. You could also look into Kava, some people find it helpful for anxiety. Also Kratom. Check out the reviews on Reddit etc.