• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

" Oh, She was a victim of sweet suicide"
Feb 2, 2020
I've meet this person one year ago and they likes me a lot and we decided to schedule a date for tomorrow, I'm very insecure and I'm already crying bc I've never been in a date before and when I almost had the chance, while I was getting ready the girl canceled it cuz her friend showed up...I'm afraid that they won't show up, or forgot about us..

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Send her a funny meme some time ahead of the date to subtly remind her of you. I've never had a date planned but I have some ways of dealing with anticipatory anxiety of other kinds. Meditation, stoicism, deterministic thinking, hard exercise, writing down every thought in combination with critical thinking, flow charts, venting to someone.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and Kbeau
HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

Feb 2, 2020
Send her a funny meme some time ahead of the date to subtly remind her of you. I've never had a date planned but I have some ways of dealing with anticipatory anxiety of other kinds. Meditation, stoicism, deterministic thinking, hard exercise, writing down every thought in combination with critical thinking, flow charts, venting to someone.
I'm very nervous cuz they're a late replier :(

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
Nexey

Nexey

Student
Feb 18, 2021
Edit: Read it wrong the first time. I'm also a late replier. I'm not sure why that makes you nervous but I can assure you it doesn't necessarily mean she isn't interested. Either she's busy or is trying to pace things in a way she thinks is healthy.

Last edited:
HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

Feb 2, 2020
Edit: Read it wrong the first time. I'm also a late replier. I'm not sure why that makes you nervous but I can assure you it doesn't necessarily mean she isn't interested. Either she's busy or is trying to pace things in a way she thinks is healthy.
I am a bpd :/

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I hope he didn't have to pay for both his date and her girl friend that she brought too. That be fucked up and he just got used as a meal ticket.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I hope he didn't have to pay for both his date and her girl friend that she brought too. That be fucked up and he just got used as a meal ticket.
I knew a girl who had a male contact on her phone named "free food". Never met him or got to learn his actual name, but I've heard her talk to him a few times and the dynamic between them was quite plainly just "free food". Why not? There's no reason to reject charity.