• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I was doing okay for a few days. I didn't sh and I didn't have overwhelming suicidal thoughts or thoughts of hate. I looked at myself in the mirror and didn't completely hate what I saw. It just feels like everything is getting worse again. Emotions are constantly high and I have constant anxiety. I hate myself so much and I feel inferior to everyone around me. I almost broke down crying in the mall the other day because I couldn't stop thinking about how stupid and childish I am. I don't want to socialize with anyone and I just don't want anyone to even perceive me. I wish I could just stop existing.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
I have nothing magic to say, but I'm sorry you're feeling this way. It may not help your feelings, but you're not "inferior" to anyone, considering how shitty people can be. I don't know if you're stupid or childish but those are pretty minor things compared to violent, combative, cruel, etc. I hope things are able to get a little better.