• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
She went in vacation for one week and came back today, and i realize shes mainly responsible for my unwellness
She is loud, careless, disorganized, misfit, and really i fucking hate her mentality and personality shes pretty much the opposite of me. And I have to live with her, eat in the same table and have to hear the bullshit she has to say. I fucking cant stand her, i can't stand her voice, i don't want to listen one word coming out of her mouth.
I live in the living room in a small appartment with shitty isolation so I hear everything shes saying, this is TORTURE. I just want to never listen to her and never see her. This traumatized me so much i will completely cut contact with her once im out, never going to her wedding or whatever i don't give a single fuck.
Literally it was heaven when she wasn't here compared to when shes here.

Im currently waiting approval for incorporation in the marine so i can fuck off from this hellhole. If they refuse me I will ctb. Im absolutely certain the afterlife will be wonderful and free from suffering.

Im curious if someone is in a similar situation, forced to live with a person they absolutely hate. This is daily torture.

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic
Sep 21, 2022
Yeah I don't get on with my sister either.

Last edited:
Reactions: FitsTime
FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Luckily I'm only child, but I cannot stand my family and friends decisions... Also my Mother is a little bit noisy and reckless.
My female cousin had bad trauma in the past and became extremely cynical. Better off alone in my case.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
She went in vacation for one week and came back today, and i realize shes mainly responsible for my unwellness
She is loud, careless, disorganized, misfit, and really i fucking hate her mentality and personality shes pretty much the opposite of me. And I have to live with her, eat in the same table and have to hear the bullshit she has to say. I fucking cant stand her, i can't stand her voice, i don't want to listen one word coming out of her mouth.
I live in the living room in a small appartment with shitty isolation so I hear everything shes saying, this is TORTURE. I just want to never listen to her and never see her. This traumatized me so much i will completely cut contact with her once im out, never going to her wedding or whatever i don't give a single fuck.
Literally it was heaven when she wasn't here compared to when shes here.

Im currently waiting approval for incorporation in the marine so i can fuck off from this hellhole. If they refuse me I will ctb. Im absolutely certain the afterlife will be wonderful and free from suffering.

Im curious if someone is in a similar situation, forced to live with a person they absolutely hate. This is daily torture.
I joined the military at 18 because I hated my adopted mother so much and I felt I was going to harm her if I stayed so I definitely understand! Luckily we have better technology now so I would put on headphones and watch movies or listen to music so you won't have to hear her! If she ask just say you love listening to audio books now!