• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

idecidewhen

idecidewhen

Feb 15, 2019
I'm my dream I was driving my car and rushing to beat a train across and intersection. I made it, but was met by a train, in the dark coming from the opposite direction. There was bright white light. I sensed, but did not feel, the train ploughing into me and then a sense of weightlessness. No pain. Just light and passive energy.

I've had similar dreams...shot with an ATM, shot with a gun, lethal injection, stabbed, plan crashing on me, it goes on and on. It's always the same...white and bright and beautiful.

Does anyone else experience these sort of dreams? Do they make you welcome the end?

Last edited:
Reactions: ProhibereDolor, Sick Boy, Circles and 1 other person
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
Tonight I was sad with myself. In the dream I couldn't throw myself with a parachute because I was afraid. I was ashamed in the dream and even when I woke up.

• Hugs
Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna and Circles
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
I had those a while back. I didn't enjoy them much. They were nightmares because it was dying in unpleasant ways. My nightmares represent my worst fears. For example I dreamed I was abducted and raped and eventually killed. Those dreams repeat a lot an make me feel really pained.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kikoo Loool and Circles
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
One time my brother was very angry at me and I under a lot of stress I just wanted to go someplace safe. So that night I had a dream that I left my body and I felt free like I never felt free before. Then I woke up.

One time I had an astral projection otherwise known as an out of body experience. So it started in a dream in which a guy walked up to me, he shot me in the neck. I fell to the ground and as I was falling, my astral body fell inward, and phased inward. Then I woke up in another parallel universe, the astral. The process of dying felt so natural, so complete, I felt like if there was a process that occurs when the body dies that was it. Without going into a bunch of detail I jumped out of the window, went outside, was flying around, went into a sky scrapper. And then thought of my body and then bam phased back into the physical body.

Reactions: idecidewhen and AnnihilatedAnna
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
I have dreams where I kill myself in various ways that I would never have the guts to do in real life, such as jumping or hanging, but they aren't very common. I feel incredibly peaceful in those dreams, and I remember smiling and welcoming death. Sigh... I wish I was like that in real life.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and Circles
ProhibereDolor

ProhibereDolor

Cloak and Dagger
May 21, 2019
For some reason I don't remember any of my dreams. They say you are still dreaming even though you can't remember it. Not sure about that but I'm a chemist, not a neurologist. So what do I know. I can faintly recall that when I was a child I had dreams but of course I cannot remember any of them because it was so long ago. Wait. Let me correct myself. I do remember having dreams back when I was a pill addict. I recall some dreams where I found caches of my favorite pills. Or would steal them. They revolved entirely around the pills. But now I don't remember any dreams. It's basically awake, then black, then awake. Don't know how to explain it any better than that.

Reactions: Circles