• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I was finally motivated enough to get my Driver's Permit and said fuck the excuses. Suprising, I've passed the written test and most of it was common sense. There were no need for me to study and I got a couple questions wrong but made it.

I've nailed the Parallel Parking with the first try and now I'm going to drive out on the roads again this upcoming Tuesday! I can't wait to get my license this May since I have the official test scheduled.

Let's fucking go! :D

Candlemass

Candlemass

Jan 19, 2021
That sounds great. I am proud of you, you can do it

• Love
Reactions: Joey
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
You should get a professional instructor, where i live the tests are very thorough.

Good work OP

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I was finally motivated enough to get my Driver's Permit and said fuck the excuses. Suprising, I've passed the written test and most of it was common sense. There were no need for me to study and I got a couple questions wrong but made it.

I've nailed the Parallel Parking with the first try and now I'm going to drive out on the roads again this upcoming Tuesday! I can't wait to get my license this May since I have the official test scheduled.

Let's fucking go! :D
Congrats, you will see how good it is going for long drives. It helps me a bit when Im not having a good day.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I just know that as soon as I get the license the cars will start driving themselves or get replaced by supersonic human conveyor belts/teleportation.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I just know that as soon as I get the license the cars will start driving themselves or get replaced by supersonic human conveyor belts/teleportation.
I'm looking forward to that. Also the cars need to fly so that there's a good view.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm really proud and happy for you, pal.
Wish you the best!

Keep up the good work!

gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
Oh man I love you! That kind of stuff makes a person feel so good. Keep it up. Baby steps and all that. You can get through this.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Congrats! You are awesome. Nothing like tunes on, wind in ones hair and sun, fun and friends. You are such a inspiration, so nice!! Take care. Walter

kovkay

kovkay

Experienced
Jun 29, 2020
Major congratulations!

I've been trying to learn how to drive for a while now, but covid keeps cancelling my lessons. I also have major driving anxiety and I feel like I can't focus properly while driving. Been joking that I'm waiting for self-driving cars, but it will be a while until a person without a license can be driving a vehicle.

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Major congratulations!

I've been trying to learn how to drive for a while now, but covid keeps cancelling my lessons. I also have major driving anxiety and I feel like I can't focus properly while driving. Been joking that I'm waiting for self-driving cars, but it will be a while until a person without a license can be driving a vehicle.
I used to be like that with driving but I'm slowly overcoming it. I hope you can get over that obstacle and overcome it!

• Love
Reactions: kovkay and whywere