• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
Hey guys so I thought I'd share one of my stories of how I nearly died when I didn't mean to.

One night I randomly decided 'oh let's go climb onto a train track 180ft viaduct at 3am'. I checked the train times at the closest train station and the last train was at midnight so I thought there would be no trains crossing the viaduct. I set off and drove 30 mins near to the viaduct and climbed up the side of a overpassing bridge to get onto the tracks and then took a 10 minute walk along the train tracks to the viaduct. I walked to the middle of the viaduct to the highest point and leant on the edge of the wall for approx 15 minutes while I had my headphones in listening to NF on full blast (probably not the smartest of ideas but that's what natural selection is for). I was in my own little world until I could see lights flashing at me on my left, I looked and there is a huge fucking training coming my way at speed. I didn't even take my AirPods out I just jumped on top of the ledge and stood there while the train passed at like 60 mph. The wind coming from the train was insane. If I had put my arm out towards the train it would have touched it, that's how close I was to the train then to my right was a 180ft drop onto grass. The adrenaline I got was amazing I've never felt anything like it I just enjoyed the moment I was placed in. Typical me took my phone out to record the memory while I could hear the trains breaks slamming on. I'll post the video below because it was such an excitement thrill of nearly dying. But now the train has stopped what am I going to do? I didn't really think this far ahead as I thought the trains where off. I couldn't jump down off the ledge as I couldn't fit between the train and the side of the ledge so I was stuck standing on the edge of this viaduct with a scary drop next to me. Around 5 minutes later I hear the footsteps crunching on the big train rocks and it was the train driver. He started shouting 'Hellooo' but he didn't know exactly where I was because he was on the other side of the train where the was more space to walk. I just stayed silent and he walked past. I manage to sit down so it wasn't so tiring on my legs. And then 10 minutes later here comes a fucking helicopter to see where shouts I was on the viaduct. There was police everywhere on the road below and they communicated with me to allow the train driver to move the train slowly so I could get off ledge. I've never seen a train move so slow. I could hear a lot of people on the other side of the train and once the train passed there was about 10 British transport police officers standing there. I said I was struggling with my mental health to get away with the trespassing £1000 fine and the nuisance I caused everyone lol. I didn't intend for it to end up this way I was just very impulsive and wanted to do something dangerous and nearly cost me my life. That was back when I wasn't really suicidal but now that's a different story I probably would of just stood there and waited for the train to hit me. But hey that's my thrill seeking story of how I nearly died which was so fun!

Attachments

• IMG_0523.mov
    12.2 MB
  • filtered-5A120773-06F4-4302-970D-ABDB9DB121CE.mp4
    988.2 KB
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Hey guys so I thought I'd share one of my stories of how I nearly died when I didn't mean to.

One night I randomly decided 'oh let's go climb onto a train track 180ft viaduct at 3am'. I checked the train times at the closest train station and the last train was at midnight so I thought there would be no trains crossing the viaduct. I set off and drove 30 mins near to the viaduct and climbed up the side of a overpassing bridge to get onto the tracks and then took a 10 minute walk along the train tracks to the viaduct. I walked to the middle of the viaduct to the highest point and leant on the edge of the wall for approx 15 minutes while I had my headphones in listening to NF on full blast (probably not the smartest of ideas but that's what natural selection is for). I was in my own little world until I could see lights flashing at me on my left, I looked and there is a huge fucking training coming my way at speed. I didn't even take my AirPods out I just jumped on top of the ledge and stood there while the train passed at like 60 mph. The wind coming from the train was insane. If I had put my arm out towards the train it would have touched it, that's how close I was to the train then to my right was a 180ft drop onto grass. The adrenaline I got was amazing I've never felt anything like it I just enjoyed the moment I was placed in. Typical me took my phone out to record the memory while I could hear the trains breaks slamming on. I'll post the video below because it was such an excitement thrill of nearly dying. But now the train has stopped what am I going to do? I didn't really think this far ahead as I thought the trains where off. I couldn't jump down off the ledge as I couldn't fit between the train and the side of the ledge so I was stuck standing on the edge of this viaduct with a scary drop next to me. Around 5 minutes later I hear the footsteps crunching on the big train rocks and it was the train driver. He started shouting 'Hellooo' but he didn't know exactly where I was because he was on the other side of the train where the was more space to walk. I just stayed silent and he walked past. I manage to sit down so it wasn't so tiring on my legs. And then 10 minutes later here comes a fucking helicopter to see where shouts I was on the viaduct. There was police everywhere on the road below and they communicated with me to allow the train driver to move the train slowly so I could get off ledge. I've never seen a train move so slow. I could hear a lot of people on the other side of the train and once the train passed there was about 10 British transport police officers standing there. I said I was struggling with my mental health to get away with the trespassing £1000 fine and the nuisance I caused everyone lol. I didn't intend for it to end up this way I was just very impulsive and wanted to do something dangerous and nearly cost me my life. That was back when I wasn't really suicidal but now that's a different story I probably would of just stood there and waited for the train to hit me. But hey that's my thrill seeking story of how I nearly died which was so fun!
You should probably tag the thread as 'story'. Wow so first this and then the commotion you caused by bolting out of the psych ward with a stolen key card. The police must really love you. The poor train driver probably got a scare though.

pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
wow. that's crazy! i'm glad you're safe and got that adrenaline rush. that just sounds insane.

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Love how your first instinct was to just record it lol. I'm sure the British transport police were also very impressed with you.