• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Honestly, I thought like them until I took too much and got severe mental issues needing medication. When I told them about my experience I was met with
" You didnt lean in into the trip broo you have to learn how to let go brooo trust me"
"its not the psychedelic broo its juut your issues coming to the front you have to confront them"
Yeah sorry i dont know how to confront anxiety that wouldnt let me sleep, panic attacks that wouldnt let me go outside of my room and a big surprising sense of impeding doom.
"psychedelics is like 10 years of therapy broo trust me 10 years in one night"
yeah except it can be too much for a system and you get nervous system overload and end up feeling way worse.
So tired of this shit.
Rant over.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I'm sorry that was your experience - people who're unable to relate can be very ignorant and dismissive. I've personally never taken pyschs, only weed - which seems to be the only thing that helps me feel calm and relatively normal. It doesn't take away the ideations or depression, but it helps with my anxiety, adhd and anhedonia. It did help me address some things I had bottled up, but I wouldn't recommend it as a supplement for therapy.
yeah i know it helps most people, i just hate the generalizations about it.. weed is good

zeevo

zeevo

weakling
Nov 27, 2023
While psychedelics have the potential to do some good, having a bad trip isnt unlikely and can cause lasting damage. I'm sorry that you had to go through one and that others dismissed your experience. They're definitely not for everyone, and personally I only benefit from and enjoy mild doses.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you had a bad drug experience with psychedelics that left lasting damage. That's actually a risk when using any kind of (illegal) drugs. I don't think anyone forced you to take them? However the comments you mentioned aren't very helpful either. Anyone who never had a bad trip can't understand and lasting mental effects are rare.

Reactions: allthatimsaying
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Yeah psychedelics are like any other drugs and can be beneficial to some but also cause serious harm. And it's insane how it's frequently recommended to start out with a medium/large trip dose and just make sure you have an experienced guide handy to help you with the trauma you're about to experience! It should be viewed as experimental, and in all honesty most people are probably better off without that stuff. Even a 100mg microdose can cause a lot of damage to someone whose nervous system is in a fragile state (ask how I know...) "Learning how to let go" is not helpful if it completely fucks up your brain chemistry and causes nervous system dysfunction.

Last edited:
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Trust me the psychedelic community doesn't like you either lmao.
People like you give them a bad name.

Every post you make about psychedelics is hilarious.

Reactions: Homo erectus
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Honestly, I thought like them until I took too much and got severe mental issues needing medication. When I told them about my experience I was met with
" You didnt lean in into the trip broo you have to learn how to let go brooo trust me"
"its not the psychedelic broo its juut your issues coming to the front you have to confront them"
Yeah sorry i dont know how to confront anxiety that wouldnt let me sleep, panic attacks that wouldnt let me go outside of my room and a big surprising sense of impeding doom.
"psychedelics is like 10 years of therapy broo trust me 10 years in one night"
yeah except it can be too much for a system and you get nervous system overload and end up feeling way worse.
So tired of this shit.
Rant over.
I think it's varieties how helpful psychedelics can be from individual to individual. I tried Ayahuasca. Hoping it would help solve some problems. But I can't really say it helped me anything. But I learned later that if your nervous system is way out of line (like it was and is for me). Then taking psychedelics can have more negative then positive effects. I literally thought I was going crazy on my trip so, haha 😄. However I have read that it has over the years helped alot of other people. 🤍Idk, but it might seem like the benefits comes with how much ones are capable of leaning into and trust the journey.

Last edited:
Reactions: Homo erectus
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Trust me the psychedelic community doesn't like you either lmao.
People like you give them a bad name.

Every post you make about psychedelics is hilarious.
Oh wow a psychonaut logged on. Case in point. This is what I'm talking about. Yeah they don't like me because I don't worship these drugs and ostracise people who had a bad experience, unlike you who probably only has an idea of psychedelics from trying lsd one time or watching one Terrence McKenna video and saying oh wow, powerful.

Last edited:
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Never tripped in my life. What have I missed?

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Oh wow a psychonaut logged on. Case in point. This is what I'm talking about. Yeah they don't like me because I don't worship these drugs and ostracise people who had a bad experience, unlike you who probably only has an idea of psychedelics from trying lsd one time or watching one Terrence McKenna video and saying oh wow, powerful.
Nothing really. Better to stay sober than play Russian roulette with your mental health.
lmao thanks for the laughs mike 🤡

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
lmao thanks for the laughs mike 🤡
I knew you wouldn't actually muster up the courage to explain what is it that I said that's wrong but don't worry, keep living in lalaland. We could, you know, actually have a conversation here, maybe you know something I don't, please enlighten me.

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I knew you wouldn't actually muster up the courage to explain what is it that I said that's wrong but don't worry, keep living in lalaland
"Muster up the courage" like it's so hard to type something out.
I just enjoy the amusement you provide and don't want to derail it. Hence the clown emoji.

• Hmph!
Reactions: VidFlumina
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
"Muster up the courage" like it's so hard to type something out.
I just enjoy the amusement you provide and don't want to derail it. Hence the clown emoji.
Well if the fact that I'm now living with a mental disability because of psychedelics and have to take heavy psychiatric medication is amusing to you, good for you, that says a lot about you.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Never tripped in my life. What have I missed?
It depends what you'd expect from psychedelic drugs and why you wanna use them.

I used them a lot especially on parties. Was a lot of fun and even two decades later I still remember some experiences as if they happened just recently. I would say this was the best time of my life back then. But that is only my personal opinion and experience.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
@breezeboy got so quiet all of a sudden. What happened

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Read my last comment again. I'm fine to enjoy clown shenanigans.
Keep doing you
What's clown about it? Just curious. Explain.
@breezeboy it's fine you can keep laughing at my messages. I know you won't actually engage with any of the points I made because you know your positions are indefensible. Have fun being a troll.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: breezeboy
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
What's clown about it? Just curious. Explain.
@breezeboy it's fine you can keep laughing at my messages. I know you won't actually engage with any of the points I made because you know your positions are indefensible. Have fun being a troll.
You're a goofy clown. I already wasted too much time on you.
Enjoy your mental disability from psychedelics lmaoooo

• Yay!
Reactions: DreamEnd
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
You're a goofy clown. I already wasted too much time on you.
Enjoy your mental disability from psychedelics lmaoooo
So you think it's ok to make fun of someone who got severe mental issues from psychedelics and is on heavy psych drugs just to be able to barely function in life? I don't think you belong on this forum buddy. Go back to r/psychonaut. Clown.

Reactions: NumbItAll
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
So you think it's ok to make fun of someone who got severe mental issues from psychedelics and is on heavy psych drugs just to be able to barely function in life? I don't think you belong on this forum buddy. Go back to r/psychonaut. Clown.
Awwww did you take too many shrooms? boo fucking hoo.

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
You are pathetic. You have no empathy towards suicidal people on this forum. I hope you get booted out of here soon.
You're just a clown lol it has nothing to do with anyone else. Just you.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
You're just a clown lol it has nothing to do with anyone else. Just you.
Am I not suicidal enough to deserve any sort of empathy? Like I'm sorry psychedelics did it to me but here we are.
yeah we know that clown is the only thing you have in your vocabulary.
Bye.

Bed

Bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
Locking the thread, it has gone way off topic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.