• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Another Day

Another Day

Sep 25, 2020
My name is Terrell. This is my first post. I'm new to this site. I've been dealing with depression and anxiety since early high school. I have been on multiple medications but I haven't found any relief and I also went through ECT. I turned to drugs and alcohol after high school. I had 20 years clean. But right now I have been using alcohol and meth to self medicate, I tired of trying to get help. I'm just ready to say bye to the world. My mom committed suicide when I was in college. I feel it destiny to do the same. I just purchased a gun. I just need to build up the nerve to fire the shot.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Hello, it's nice to meet you. I'm sorry life has brought you to this point. Grats on obtaining your preferred method.

Reactions: Another Day
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Not much comfort but I'm right there with you. Self medicating, prolonging what seems like the inevitable. Nothing much left to live for. I wanted a gun for the longest time but now I'm going with SN. Why can't someone build a time machine?

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
Another Day

Another Day

Sep 25, 2020
I was able to get the gun though a private sale. I handed him the money and he gave me the gun. No questions asked. I am thanking of doing SN and then a shot to the head. It sucks when you feel no hope. I even quit praying to God for an intervention

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I was able to get the gun though a private sale. I handed him the money and he gave me the gun. No questions asked. I am thanking of doing SN and then a shot to the head. It sucks when you feel no hope. I even quit praying to God for an intervention

i wouldn't think its the wisest thing to do shooting a gun after taking SN, not even sure if it would be possible!!

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I wouldn't combine the two. Just pick one and use the other as backup.

Reactions: _Kaira_
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
You're in america right? It's worth mentioning if you get to know people here you may find yourself living longer than you expected to

Another Day

Another Day

Sep 25, 2020
Not much comfort but I'm right there with you. Self medicating, prolonging what seems like the inevitable. Nothing much left to live for. I wanted a gun for the longest time but now I'm going with SN. Why can't someone build a time machine?
You're in america right? It's worth mentioning if you get to know people here you may find yourself living longer than you expected to
hello brother. The chat room has provided some comfort and I've enjoyed seeing you there as well. My situation is not reversible but at least I won't be lonely with the help of the chat room until my CBT date.

albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
Meh i wish to come and hug you