• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ToastInTheShell

ToastInTheShell

Professional Idiot
Mar 17, 2024
There's no one I can talk to about this sort of thing. I don't have any friends who understand, and no therapist has ever truly helped.

I don't think many of the people I consider "friends" like me anyway, more politely putting up with me. I'm not very loud or annoying or anything (or maybe I am, and just can't see it but I digress) but sometimes I just feel hollow, like I've got no personality, and who wants to be around that? They're all just so good at life, if that makes sense. They're all either super studious or smart or attractive or charming or kind, and I'm just none of those things. I feel like a small child trying to talk to teenagers. These people are just so intimidating in their accomplishments and if im honest functionality. It feels isolating a lot of the time, but I feel I can take solace in that I know, in a while, it will all go away. Even if I can't talk about it with anyone ik irl.

I told one friend. He was super "NONODONTDOITNO" iykwim. It kind of made our friendship a bit weirder. Like awkward, like he's walking on eggshells whenever he speaks to me. It felt horrible when I told him too. I was fucking spiralling and freaking out and while he tried to comfort me, it just felt like coming out or smth (lol). It felt awkward as I was telling him. I felt so ashamed for feeling suicidal, for forcing my emotions on him, for making it his problem.

I'm honestly so grateful for SaSu. Even if I don't know any of your names, I still feel I can confide in you guys and be real. If you've finished reading this, you probably know me better than like 75% of the people ik irl. It's probs why interactions irl feel so shit for me. I can't cope with the constant semi-facade. Over time, I changed so many pieces of myself to appeal to people who are just better than me, that I eventually lost any sense of who I am.

The fact I have a place to vent and be heard has def made living a little more tolerable tho. Luv u guys <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ash, cali22, sky_high and 2 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Very relatable, it's the reason I isolate. I used to torture myself a lot comparing myself to others and coming up way short. I'm way too far gone now so it doesn't bother me much.

Reactions: divinemistress36
cali22

cali22

Student
Nov 11, 2023
Feel you my friend

No one deserves to be alone

Niyxx

Niyxx

Apr 1, 2024
There's no one I can talk to about this sort of thing. I don't have any friends who understand, and no therapist has ever truly helped.

I don't think many of the people I consider "friends" like me anyway, more politely putting up with me. I'm not very loud or annoying or anything (or maybe I am, and just can't see it but I digress) but sometimes I just feel hollow, like I've got no personality, and who wants to be around that? They're all just so good at life, if that makes sense. They're all either super studious or smart or attractive or charming or kind, and I'm just none of those things. I feel like a small child trying to talk to teenagers. These people are just so intimidating in their accomplishments and if im honest functionality. It feels isolating a lot of the time, but I feel I can take solace in that I know, in a while, it will all go away. Even if I can't talk about it with anyone ik irl.

I told one friend. He was super "NONODONTDOITNO" iykwim. It kind of made our friendship a bit weirder. Like awkward, like he's walking on eggshells whenever he speaks to me. It felt horrible when I told him too. I was fucking spiralling and freaking out and while he tried to comfort me, it just felt like coming out or smth (lol). It felt awkward as I was telling him. I felt so ashamed for feeling suicidal, for forcing my emotions on him, for making it his problem.

I'm honestly so grateful for SaSu. Even if I don't know any of your names, I still feel I can confide in you guys and be real. If you've finished reading this, you probably know me better than like 75% of the people ik irl. It's probs why interactions irl feel so shit for me. I can't cope with the constant semi-facade. Over time, I changed so many pieces of myself to appeal to people who are just better than me, that I eventually lost any sense of who I am.

The fact I have a place to vent and be heard has def made living a little more tolerable tho. Luv u guys <3
Aw yeah I get this. Being isolated is just so painful sometimes, I wonder what it's like for people who aren't just chronically empty. I just want someone, someone to be a home. If you want someone specific to vent feel free to message me haga, or a friend maybe, idk but I'll be here for the people here until they die, or leave. I'm not good at talking either but <333

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash