• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
I know I have to get back to work at least within the next few months, but I gotta finish my treatment first for my chronic condition. I am feeling a little better but it takes time as I have been on long term abx for about seven months and have had a surgery already. I have out of work for a few years and now that covid hit and my mom who brings home the most money since I'm on disability lost a good main account for a building she did construction projects for. I was making about $700 clean when I was working, and am dying to get back to it as I have seen some improvement in my symptoms for the first time in a long time. Her unemployment and my disability is not gonna go very far especially where we live. We're not rich or nothing but it's a good area so it's expensive. I rely on meds and other supplements used for relaxation round the clock or else I would go insane with my symptoms. Before working, I have to check into a detox because I can't be on the job taking stuff every few hours. Does anyone else here feel financial pressure? I know I could get a job pretty easily in my field as I tried a few times while sick, but I could never last. Anybody in a similar situation?

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Don't need money, I have my rope and knife.

Reactions: Spitfire
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
Money is a damn prison, even after you die all people will be thinking about is the cost of disposing of you.
I definitely agree with you. I hate thinking about finances even down to the point of thinking how much I'll spend at the market. It costs so much to bring you into this world and so much to take you out, that falling victim to predators in this life like those who were guilty of medical malpractice against me and got away with it that I have lost pretty much all my morals at this point.