• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mrnamoshi

Mar 29, 2024
Sometimes I feel great anger towards this world but I don't know who or what I should direct this anger towards.This is really bothering me, I really can't get rid of this.

This world is truly a cruel place where free will is an illusion.I think everyone doesn't have complete control over their actions because it all depends on their circumstances.I feel really bad when I find out that either people I know or not are experiencing bad things that they shouldn't be experiencing.

I wish I could live in a world where bad things don't exist and suffering doesn't exist.Seems very unlikely haha.

A few months ago I was diagnosed with BPD and it seems like my condition is getting worse, I've tried various things but I feel like I don't want to live in this world anymore.And since I took the medicine the psychiatrist gave me, I always feel sad and empty.

I thought the feeling of happiness that I felt was just a temporary illusion where basically the real feelings attached were all the negative feelings that I often felt.

I wish I was alone so I could leave this world carefree.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I have BPD too, it sucks. I'm sorry you're going through this suffering.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is such a cruel, hellish place we exist in, I find it tragic how existing beings have to suffer so unnecessarily as a result of the abomination that is existence. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find peace from your suffering.