• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

captivebutterfly

captivebutterfly

Aug 9, 2023
This is why I've always struggled to understand people's belief in God. I respect people that believe in Him but I personally don't. If a God does exist, he does not love us all equally. He certainly doesn't love me. He has so much to answer for.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Yeah, but that's apart of the experience of being human. Things aren't supposed to be entirely within our control - we're just supposed to make do. (Which is something I personally struggle to accept as well.)

I like to think that it's similar to when people create characters - and they have all these terrible things happen to them, out of morbid curiosity or just to see the outcome. There is no real intent or judgement behind it, if the goal is just to experience.

I personally don't believe in the traditional idea of a God. I think we're all 'God' in a sense - and this is all just a temporary experiment. To evolve and explore every corner of this existence - the good, the bad and everything in-between.
I read somewhere about a cancer patient having an out of body experience and getting the message that this life he was supposed to live as one. I honestly don't really believe that because why would someone have to go through something like this but nevertheless just a thought

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
Well, this existence is relatively small in the grand scheme of things. Compared to an infinity - it is over in the blink of an eye. Maybe where we come from we do not have suffering - maybe this concept is still relatively new and something we wanted to explore.

When we create a character in a story or video game - we are just an observer - completely detached from their experience. I'd like to think that this is just a more personal experience - we actually get to become the character, and their story, their pain and their pleasure feels very real to us.
What's the point of all of this though? What do you gain or achieve out of this experience?

Reactions: divinemistress36
Iwillhavepeace

Iwillhavepeace

It's been more than a decade of this crap...
Nov 12, 2023
So fucking real

C

Cosis

Feb 7, 2023
God does not hate you. The things that have happened to you in your life are not his fault.
If God is All-Knowing, All-Powerful. That means he controls everything, and knows everything. He knew putting a person with your mind and physical features in your specific situation would lead to you wanting to CTB but he did it anyway. When he could have easily changed reality to make it not happen. He could literally do that for EVERYONE. He's in control.

Yes, if God exists your misery IS HIS FAULT. Why are you trying to lie to people when even a child can see how nonsensical your statement is?

S

suzyzoom

Mar 15, 2024
I am so sorry you are struggling, that we all are. I won't try to offer false hope or impose my own belief. But for the record, it is that God absolutely exists and that He loves you. That He loves all of us. No, I don't understand why He sees us suffer without obvious intervention, either. I pray every Day through Jesus that He will forgive my wanting to die, and my plans to follow through on that desire. I wish I could offer you better words of comfort, but my own Faith is seeing me struggle especially with this contradiction. I KNOW He is there. I KNOW He Loves me. I just hope He will forgive me. And you, too, my friend. Not sure if we are allowed to post stuff like this, or if you will be okay with it, but I will add you to my prayers. I genuinely hope you will feel better. Me, too. S xo

Raven_Nevermore

Raven_Nevermore

Feb 18, 2024
What really makes my blood boil is when others exclaim that 'God' doesn't give us more than we can bear or handle.😡. And I want to yell back at them and back at this 'God' that that's all bullshit!!!

C

Cosis

Feb 7, 2023
What really makes my blood boil is when others exclaim that 'God' doesn't give us more than we can bear or handle.😡. And I want to yell back at them and back at this 'God' that that's all bullshit!!!
That's just another way to blame you.

God didn't fail, he gave you what you could handle. You failed because you chose to run from 'hard work' or 'challenges' or whatever the fuck else these shit people want to throw around after you're dead so they can absolve themselves of any harm they did to you and still suck off their Sky Daddy's dick as if they're perfect Christians.

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
If god exists, he certainly does not care about human beings. He allows child r*pe to happen. Any god that allows that to happen is a god I don't want to believe in. Don't blame yourself for god not loving you, a god that exists must be indifferent to all life.

Reactions: voidstar
B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
I know people say God doesn't exist but I feel like He does but He hates me. God cannot love me
I believe in God. In fact I believe I will go to heaven upon death. That said I don't feel God's touch in my life. I kind of feel like the scarecrow in the wizard of OZ... I feel like I lose pieces of my self everywhere I go. Instead of losing things and being built back up. I just lose. I feel like I am ground down to the nub at this point. Where God is I don't know. But I do hope his guiding hand returns because I past misery a long time ago. If it doesn't soon I am not sure I can fight my SI much longer.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
This is from a Christians point of view. God is loving but God is also just. If you believe God created the universe, He has the right to ask His creation to be a certain way. Because sin came into the world, this separated and separates us from God. At this point we had no way to reconcile with Him. So, God sent His son Jesus to stand in our place and took on everybody's sin and was crucified and then rose from the dead. We are to repent of our sin, believe Jesus is who He says He is and we are reborn in Him. This does not mean our lives will then be perfect. Sin and evil still exist in this world and we will have serious problems and trials. The goal is to rely on His strength to get us through those rough times and that can be a lot easier said than done.

Whenever I question why so many bad things in the world, or why horrible things happen, it's easy to want to blame God, but it on us. There is enough money and people in this world to see that everyone has clean water and food to eat. To help rebuild after natural disasters etc.. It's not God's fault at all. If we live under the commandments he has set forth, our lives would be so much easier. Yes we would still suffer and have trials, but many things would be so much better, again speaking from a Christian worldview.

But I do not believe God hates anyone, He wants us in relationship with Him.

WeedandCigars

WeedandCigars

Smoking Kills
Dec 6, 2023
I believe in God and I believe God hates me. I don't know what God exists or is the one true God, all I know is an unseen force in my life loves to see me suffer.

Reactions: Mi Mi