• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rustysoupcan

Rustysoupcan

I'm sensitive
May 2, 2020
I fear the tachycardia, the dizziness, weakness, all that. I know it doesmt make sense because it should be peaceful because it's all over but idk. My last attempt was an overdose on some painkillers, but obviously not enough. Falling asleep I wasnt scared, but when I woke up I was having a panic attack and call the police on myself because I was terrified. I'm afraid the same thing will happen. I have SN, a handful of painkillers, and 180 sleeping pills. I'd probably try SN + painkillers but idk. I'm scared of drinking SN and then feeling my heart race and my body get weak. Idk. Maybe I'm just being a pussy.

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
The tachycardia part won't be pleasant at all, but you won't be completely aware of what is happening with you due to your brain being deprived of oxygen.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I was kinda scared but then I thought about it more and stopped being scared after a couple of years of thinking

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Falling asleep I wasnt scared, but when I woke up I was having a panic attack and call the police on myself because I was terrified.
I've experienced something similar. The sudden panic isn't something under my control. Not sure how to overcome it.

E

elfinspace

Oct 20, 2020
I have the same fears despite my life is feeling ill 24/7. I had a different kind of poisoning in the past and I felt like I was dying for weeks, constant nausea, vomiting, palpitations, panic, visual disturbances. I'm guessing SN will feel similar and I'm not sure if the previous experience of feeling this way helps or hinders me

Reactions: dropdeadfred