• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
I'm sorry): This is what I was left with after a partial hanging with a rope. It bugs me and is a constant reminder of my failure everytime I look at myself in the mirror): I can't tell you exactly how long I was hanging but the first time of this night I was out long enough to pee in my pants which is embarrassing. The second time felt like it was going to be the one due to intoxication and the inability to remove the rope myself but I was taken to the hospital barely after losing consciousness. It was an oddly pleasant feeling as I drifted into unconsciousness but I wouldn't try it again because of the scar it left and lack of success I had. View attachment 67548
Oh wow so sorry to see the scar left by your attempt :( maybe life has given you a second chance ? You look young and healthy. Why did the first attempt fail?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: nightnightnitrite
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
Oh wow so sorry to see the scar left by your attempt :( maybe life has given you a second chance ? You look young and healthy. Why did the first attempt fail?
I don't weight that much and I can't tie a noose despite watching many videos and trying for a week or two before. My ex telling me he didn't care what happened to me and leaving also pushed me into an irrational frenzy. I knew I passed out but when I came to my SI kicked in and I undid the rope from my neck. I figured since I can't make a knot I can't remove I would take two tabs of acid to 'confuse' my brain so I wouldn't be able to get it off. I texted my friends(a state away) that I have left her a note but I didn't know she even knew where I lived. The acid made it so I couldn't move so I wasn't able to hang myself again until about 20 minutes before she came. The next time I attempt nobody will get a message because I was really ready that day and since then my life has only gotten worse:/

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Greenberg, MMB and 1 other person
mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
I don't weight that much and I can't tie a noose despite watching many videos and trying for a week or two before. My ex telling me he didn't care what happened to me and leaving also pushed me into an irrational frenzy. I knew I passed out but when I came to my SI kicked in and I undid the rope from my neck. I figured since I can't make a knot I can't remove I would take two tabs of acid to 'confuse' my brain so I wouldn't be able to get it off. I texted my friends(a state away) that I have left her a note but I didn't know she even knew where I lived. The acid made it so I couldn't move so I wasn't able to hang myself again until about 20 minutes before she came. The next time I attempt nobody will get a message because I was really ready that day and since then my life has only gotten worse:/
I'm so sorry to hear, sounds like an horrible ordeal. I just wish you could find enough comfort in life so you wouldn't have to do this. I send you good wishes and hope your life makes a turn for the better!

• Love
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
I'm so sorry to hear, sounds like an horrible ordeal. I just wish you could find enough comfort in life so you wouldn't have to do this. I send you good wishes and hope your life makes a turn for the better!
Thank you:) I wish you nothing but peace<3

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg and mini_weeny
M

maya2125!

gonna leave this world soon
Apr 29, 2021
I have the same brand. I tested it using the aquarium nitrite test and it passed
Is it 417 or 3959 one? I am going to order one. But I want to make sure because I don't have much time&money to order again for ctb.i need to make sure and I will order and go for ctb within 2 days of delivery. Could you help me . Is it 417 or 3959. And I found one more saying foodgrade 99% for curing eggs. Which one is pure and do the job ?

nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
Is it 417 or 3959 one? I am going to order one. But I want to make sure because I don't have much time&money to order again for ctb.i need to make sure and I will order and go for ctb within 2 days of delivery. Could you help me . Is it 417 or 3959. And I found one more saying foodgrade 99% for curing eggs. Which one is pure and do the job ?
I copied this from the actual title of it:
GRM417-500G

Everyone I have talked to has confirmed this one will do the trick. Be safe lovely<3

Reactions: maya2125!
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
SN cost like 5 dollars in my country and arrived in 1 week without bureaucracy, however it is a relief and more a concern to have it in your hand, you can kill yourself at any time

• Hugs
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
SN cost like 5 dollars in my country and arrived in 1 week without bureaucracy, however it is a relief and more a concern to have it in your hand, you can kill yourself at any time
SN costs $18 in the us and took 2 days to ship from the jungle:,)

M

maya2125!

Apr 29, 2021
GRM417-500G

Everyone I have talked to has confirmed this one will do the trick. Be safe lovely<3
Thank you so much . I am gonna order it now.it cost me around 50$ from US and for shipping 30$ . I am waiting for confirmation of the purity of the product.

• Love
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
Thank you so much . I am gonna order it now.it cost me around 50$ from US and for shipping 30$ . I am waiting for confirmation of the purity of the product.
That's so pricy! I'm glad you are able to obtain it. I haven't taken mine out of the box yet but it makes me feel better knowing I have it ready and available!
I can only find 3959 but won't ship to my country:(
I'm sorry): where are you from? I'm from the US

M

maya2125!

Apr 29, 2021
That's so pricy! I'm glad you are able to obtain it. I haven't taken mine out of the box yet but it makes me feel better knowing I have it ready and available!

I'm sorry): where are you from? I'm from the US
from one of the small country in central asia which ends with stan.

• Love
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
from one of the small country in central asia which ends with stan.
I wish it was easier for you to obtain. I'm scared they are going to crack down on it here in the US pretty soon):

V

Vickyalmighty

Apr 24, 2020
The jungle! I am assuming it is but I'm not sure, I got the 500 mg one. It's still inside the box so nobody opens it or knows what it is and tries to get rid of it.
Just take some blood of yours and mix that with sn, it should turn to chocolate brown.then you can confirm its pure

• Love
Reactions: MMB and nightnightnitrite
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
Just take some blood of yours and mix that with sn, it should turn to chocolate brown.then you can confirm its pure
I'm scared to take it out of the box it was shipped in. I like knowing it's here but don't feel ready to look at the bottle. I know that makes me a weenie but maybe once come closer to finish wrapping stuff up I'll do that and also report back on here my findings. (Maybe with a picture but I got to read the forum rules again to make sure showing blood is ok). Thank you for the tip<3

M

maya2125!

Apr 29, 2021
I'm scared to take it out of the box it was shipped in. I like knowing it's here but don't feel ready to look at the bottle. I know that makes me a weenie but maybe once come closer to finish wrapping stuff up I'll do that and also report back on here my findings. (Maybe with a picture but I got to read the forum rules again to make sure showing blood is ok). Thank you for the tip<3
I wish it was easier for you to obtain. I'm scared they are going to crack down on it here in the US pretty soon):
no luck at all. my every order has been cancelled stating the same reason . Acc to IATA these goods are cannot be shipped. i coudnt able to find a single local merchant . what should i do? i am so disappointed.

nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
no luck at all. my every order has been cancelled stating the same reason . Acc to IATA these goods are cannot be shipped. i coudnt able to find a single local merchant . what should i do? i am so disappointed.
I'm sorry): I wish I could help you but i'm not to familiar with shipping laws/ laws in general for other countries<3

dark_angel

dark_angel

May 7, 2021
I see how hard it is for everyone to get SN. I'm located in america and got it relatively easy online from a huge well known shopping website. I'm confused because while some of the comments under the product did say "please stop selling, people are hurting themselves", it was sold more as science product. There was also a slightly more expensive second variation of it but I narrowed it down to the other $20 one based on other website search comparing. Did anyone else come across this?
I bought the same SN - I'm hoping it's pure. When are you planning on CTB?

Reactions: maya2125!
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
I bought the same SN - I'm hoping it's pure. When are you planning on CTB?
I'm happy you were able to finally obtain some! I know it's not easy! I'm planning to CTB sometime before Sunday.

sad

sad

tired of it all
Mar 20, 2021
I'm planning on getting this brand of SN too! I'm glad to hear that it seems to be a reliable source. I'm wondering if you're planning to take Meto too? I think I want to but it's so hard to get it without a prescription.

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I got a pharyngeal fissure just from toying with a bandana to get lightheaded and a nerve in the throat got fucked too, had so much pain while talking and swallowing for 6 months and I have a permanent cracking noise that wakes me up and is annoying every time I swallow.

This is what I was left with after a partial hanging with a rope. It bugs me and is a constant reminder of my failure everytime I look at myself in the mirror

This is why people need to stop advocating partial. It doesn't work because you can just stand up anytime. All the hanging failure posts I see are for partial. If you are going to hang go full suspension. Although that presents its own set of challenges.

To the OP I hope you find peace.

S

Stjt2222

May 27, 2021
GRM417-500G

Any confirmation available that 3959 works? I can't get 427 shipped to me but looks like there's a possibility with the former one!

nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
Any confirmation available that 3959 works? I can't get 427 shipped to me but looks like there's a possibility with the former one!
I made my own thread where I included actual pictures of me testing it. Be warned it has photos of my blood in it if you are squeamish but as far as the tests went, it seemed like it would work just fine. It was very fast acting:)

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-final-days-sn-prep-suicide-notes-etc.66532/

Reactions: Stjt2222