• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
"you might look awake but be unresponsive." i am completely responsive and actually thats what pulls me out of it if it doesnt just end. also i have a walking job and i can continue to do my job without fail during one (although im not sure how)
That can happen too Life. Seizures are slightly different for everyone, but you describe, perfectly Temporal Lobe Epilepsy. I vomit...yeah me.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
yay you, that sounds like a lot of fun lol. so who would i ask about that my psychiatrist or my family doctor? and you wouldnt know if theres anyway to help it would you?

got2beFionaC

got2beFionaC

i am nobody. who are you? are you nobody, too?
Jul 1, 2020
premonitions

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
premonitions
no its a disorder or problem of some kind. i know some of them play out the way they do because of my paranoia but that doesnt explain all of them

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
yay you, that sounds like a lot of fun lol. so who would i ask about that my psychiatrist or my family doctor? and you wouldnt know if theres anyway to help it would you?
Family doctor. If you have a witness ask them to go with you. The doctor will ask what you were doing before your behaviour changes, about how long it takes you to get back to normal, and what you are like when do become normal. Temporal lobe epilepsy is neurological. Nothing a psychiatrist can help you with. Anti-epileptics can certainly help. But first you need a diagnosis. Best of luck Life...smile.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
It sounds like a type of break with reality, a trance like state, maybe due to some kind of brain damage. Not a hallucination, more like a type of mild psychosis. I'm not a doctor, just someone who reads a lot about mental functions.
it seems i might have missed this comment. and probably the answer to my problem. as they didnt start until after i started hitting my head off things (walls, doors, windows, anything really) i shouldnt say start. i hit my head off a cake pan (which most likely still has a major dent it in to this day) and one of those stew pots when i was about 15ish. but ive recently been doing it more often. im going to the doctor soon to get it checked out though. is there anything else you can tell me about it?

unprecocious

unprecocious

Not advanced
Jul 23, 2020
If it's due to head injury, check out info on Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy, or continuous brain damage. Like that Hernandez guy. But he was extreme.

Reactions: Life_and_Death
CalmStrikeofMercy

CalmStrikeofMercy

Detatched Observer.
Dec 8, 2019
i have these "visions" its like a flashback but of the future. and its so.....explicit that i will physically act it out like im there. its difficult to control it and is a thing thats happens several times a day. does anyone know anything about this or maybe also have these?

Clairvoyance?
i have these "visions" its like a flashback but of the future. and its so.....explicit that i will physically act it out like im there. its difficult to control it and is a thing thats happens several times a day. does anyone know anything about this or maybe also have these?

Clairvoyance?