• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

justletmedieplease

Jan 6, 2021
Don't get me wrong, I would never wish what I have been through to happen to someone else. People deserve to be happy. But I can't help it when my trauma is constantly emerging and stopping me from functioning like a normal person, meanwhile, I constantly see what my life could've been in the reflection of other people around me. Why, the fuck, did we, out of all people, have to go through all of this while others were destined for success? Why couldn't we be them? Why couldn't karma or whatever just smiled at us and never gave us those experiences? I never did anything to anyone yet since I was born into this world I've had to face abuse of all kinds and further trauma which mentally crippled me. I don't understand this world.

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I feel the same. I was abused by my mom, my dad enabled/neghlected me, my brother abuses me, I was bullied in school, sexually assaulted in college, etc. I have wanted to commit suicide so many times. I get so jealous when I have friends who have good lives. I can't relate to that. I did nothing to deserve this. I just want to die.

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
"Luck of the draw", as they say. Still, don't necessarily assume that others haven't or aren't suffering, based on appearances alone. But as to those who haven't suffered, they will, eventually, and may be less equipped to deal with it.
My anger is less towards those who haven't suffered, but towards those who cause the suffering with little or no consequences.

J

justletmedieplease

Jan 6, 2021
"Luck of the draw", as they say. Still, don't necessarily assume that others haven't or aren't suffering, based on appearances alone. But as to those who haven't suffered, they will, eventually, and may be less equipped to deal with it.
My anger is less towards those who haven't suffered, but towards those who cause the suffering with little or no consequences.
Yeah, you are right - but honestly you can kind of feel or see the innocence in the eyes of those blessed with a fortunate life. I get so angry noticing that exact same innocence - I will never ever have that

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Yeah, you are right - but honestly you can kind of feel or see the innocence in the eyes of those blessed with a fortunate life. I get so angry noticing that exact same innocence - I will never ever have that
Same. I have this friend that I enjoy chatting with but get so angry/jealous at how they have a loving family and good friends. I never had any of that. I had family abuse and bullying.

M

MrSadLad

Feb 23, 2020
I haven't really experienced anything traumatic. My life has been bland, ordinary. I'm a teacher and I meet kids every day that have gone through worse things than my entire life combined. Yet I do nothing with this privilege. I certainly don't enjoy it. Who the fuck am I to plan my suicide?

I feel like such a waste of space.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
There's probably a few people who have indeed suffered as much as people like us have if not more but they also happened to be blessed with the willpower or some other means to rise above so one wouldn't be able to know they went through that under normal circumstances.

J

justletmedieplease

Jan 6, 2021
I haven't really experienced anything traumatic. My life has been bland, ordinary. I'm a teacher and I meet kids every day that have gone through worse things than my entire life combined. Yet I do nothing with this privilege. I certainly don't enjoy it. Who the fuck am I to plan my suicide?

I feel like such a waste of space.
In my opinion, you shouldn't do anything with it. Why do you consider yourself to be a waste of space?
There's probably a few people who have indeed suffered as much as people like us have if not more but they also happened to be blessed with the willpower or some other means to rise above so one wouldn't be able to know they went through that under normal circumstances.
I guess so. Yet, when your spirit and body have been crushed ever since you were brought into this world, I don't see how you could possibly rise above it

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I guess so. Yet, when your spirit and body have been crushed ever since you were brought into this world, I don't see how you could possibly rise above it
Luck of the draw again? Maybe they were in just the right place to gain some meaningful perspective. Maybe they found the right help around them. Maybe they're just a simpleton and they can ignore or aren't aware of the horrifying complexities of every situation which allows them to find the joy in really mundane or trivial things. Who can say. All of that is just a matter of luck I suppose.

Reactions: justletmedieplease
J

justletmedieplease

Jan 6, 2021
Luck of the draw again? Maybe they were in just the right place to gain some meaningful perspective. Maybe they found the right help around them. Maybe they're just a simpleton and they can ignore or aren't aware of the horrifying complexities of every situation which allows them to find the joy in really mundane or trivial things. Who can say. All of that is just a matter of luck I suppose.
Yeah, that's what is really awful about everything. You only get one life and it could very well be considered a waste if you draw the short stick in the beginning

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Because the system is unfair and sucks.
I kinda have a good family and never had money issues or problems for being in a relationship but still, I'm suicidal because I hate the system which only forces us to keep on living and treat suicide as a "sin".
I just find life pointless. Let me out, please.

Desdemona

Desdemona

Oct 14, 2020
I totally agree with this. I also can't stand it when people try to argue by saying "everyone has a hardship in their life"

Well yeah, that's life. Bad stuff happens but the point is some people's hardships are definitely worse than others. Some do have it a lot worse even if it's "sUbjECtivE" idc.
Some people have temporary hardships that they have to overcome while others just get it right after another and don't have a chance to bounce back