• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
I don't understand whats wrong with me or why I'm so scared of being intimate with my partner or any of this really, I never used to feel like this at all. This only started about 2 weeks ago and I'm so fucking confused and scared and I really hate myself. I feel disgusting for thinking about sex and I'm constantly afraid of making my partner feel uncomfortable. I have an overwhelming fear that she doesn't really want to reciprocate and that she feels pressured to do so. I feel like a fucking monster. I know I would never forgive myself if I hurt her like that. Part of me knows this is irrational bc she's never expressed being uncomfortable, but normal people don't even worry about this shit. I wouldn't be so scared of this if there wasn't something wrong with me. I really need to ctb soon.

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Is it just your sex drive in general that makes you feel anguish? Or something specific?

illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
Is it just your sex drive in general that makes you feel anguish? Or something specific?
mostly just my sex drive. I have always been hypersexual but Wellbutrin made it worse and thats causing me to have a constant fear that I'll make my girlfriend feel unsafe.

• Aww..
Reactions: WhatPowerIs
TopChicken

TopChicken

Time to catch the bus
Mar 4, 2024
You should talk to her, if you havent already. Communication and consent are the most important things and that can only be achieved through talking.

Also, trust what your partner has to say. If she says she is ok with it, then she probably is. If she, or you, have concerns its best to work them out together.