• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
While we suffer from mental health conditions from all the suffering they put us through. I can't go outside in fear of being attacked again. I can't look at human faces without feeling afraid. Meanwhile evil traits are rewarded in society. Evil people build their power through destroying others. And the world rewards them for it. The most successful people are scam artist, cruel CEOs, and bullies climbing the ranks.

People celebrate the suffering of those weaker than them. They support abusers because they want to believe they will never be on the receiving end. They blame victims because if it's the victims fault it'll never happen to them. The victim is stupid, weak, or any other negative trait they paint onto them to deserve their suffering.

If I go back outside I know what will be waiting for me. My life has been an endless repeating cycle. Being too scared to socialize leading to me being bullied in school. It happens in my adult life. Having disabilities led to me being bullied as child. As an adult the same happens. Bullies always been on top and got favor from those in positions of power in school. They continue in their adult life. The world loves evil people, and resents the vulnerable.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I really feel this too. I've hated watching how (likely) sociopaths rose through the ranks of companies I worked for. They love them because they'll do anything without any moral qualms. 'Sack that person'- No problem. 'Get them to risk their life doing that job'- Fine- it's not my life. 'Fiddle the books so the company benefits.' I'm on it!

I agree- I hate how this world rewards callous, ruthless behaviour. They'll dress it up saying- we pay those people more because they have to take risks. Do they though? What are they risking ultimately? Our jobs, safety and lives most probably! How is it even that much of a risk for them if they don't give a shit about people?

In that way, I think our world mirrors the natural world. We like to pretend we're all gentrified but, it's dog eat dog. In fact, I think they just use all that 'equality' talk to keep the majority in order and working together.

Even if things go utterly tits up and they have to leave the company, they'll like receive a nice bonus and a glowing reference. Dennis Muilenberg, the CEO of Boeing when the two 737 Max crashed, killing 346 people was sacked but walked away with $80.7 million in pension benefits and stock. I doubt the families got that much in compensation. Ironic huh? You can be at the helm of a company that produces things that kill people and get rewarded handsomely when it does but- if us, the little people lose our loved ones, we get a mere fraction of what they do. Not that that money could ever compensate for someone's life but- really? WTF?

F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
I really feel this too. I've hated watching how (likely) sociopaths rose through the ranks of companies I worked for. They love them because they'll do anything without any moral qualms. 'Sack that person'- No problem. 'Get them to risk their life doing that job'- Fine- it's not my life. 'Fiddle the books so the company benefits.' I'm on it!

I agree- I hate how this world rewards callous, ruthless behaviour. They'll dress it up saying- we pay those people more because they have to take risks. Do they though? What are they risking ultimately? Our jobs, safety and lives most probably! How is it even that much of a risk for them if they don't give a shit about people?

In that way, I think our world mirrors the natural world. We like to pretend we're all gentrified but, it's dog eat dog. In fact, I think they just use all that 'equality' talk to keep the majority in order and working together.

Even if things go utterly tits up and they have to leave the company, they'll like receive a nice bonus and a glowing reference. Dennis Muilenberg, the CEO of Boeing when the two 737 Max crashed, killing 346 people was sacked but walked away with $80.7 million in pension benefits and stock. I doubt the families got that much in compensation. Ironic huh? You can be at the helm of a company that produces things that kill people and get rewarded handsomely when it does but- if us, the little people lose our loved ones, we get a mere fraction of what they do. Not that that money could ever compensate for someone's life but- really? WTF?
This. The worst people always succeed because this world will always reward terrible actions. Destroying our lives, or even taking them. At worst the person responsible walks away unaffected or are rewarded. Anything and everything is legal when you're in a position of power. Even mass murder that was easily preventable. The families get 100 dollars for the loss of someone in their life and he has 80 million to line his already multimillionaire pockets. More money he could reasonably and justifiable spend in a lifetime. Some of those people had families that relied on them. Some of those people likely done great thing for their community. Help others. And life has a way of punishing them for it. How can someone not begin to hate this world? No good deed goes unpunished.

offtoseethewizard

offtoseethewizard

Student
Aug 19, 2023
I don't know. Of course I have no real basis for this opinion other than my own feeling - but I feel that both bullies and the bullied have issues of some kind.

I think the ones who have the best lives are those who neither have the experience of being bullied or the compulsion to bully. I think needing to put others down signifies a psychological problem.

For reference, I was bullied

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think I agree. I notice that it tends to be the bullies and narcissists who are more successful in life than those who aren't. I think that life is catered to these types of people as humanity has this urge to gravitate towards the weak and exploit them, make them feel shitty and so on

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
I think I agree. I notice that it tends to be the bullies and narcissists who are more successful in life than those who aren't. I think that life is catered to these types of people as humanity has this urge to gravitate towards the weak and exploit them, make them feel shitty and so on
That's because humanity and this world are evil lol

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
Absolutely. Humanity is evil indeed and they try to deny it but it's obvious from their actions that they are evil. If people could have slaves for themselves, they would. If employers could force people to work for free, they would. There is nothing good about humanity at all I can't think of another species on this planet that damages this planet more than humans have

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024

You know what's worse? These people are in positions of such power they can just kill off people. A Boeing whistleblower only this week died via "suicide" before the court case. It's so blatant now that the word conspiracy means absolutely nothing. So even if you point out issues you are going to be whacked by shareholders and the board of directors. Shit fucking world.

dödsängel

dödsängel

Mar 15, 2023
I think it's flawed to call humanity evil and honestly arrogant
We are just animals at the end of the day
Not good or evil, just are
Unfortunately, being 'evil' is what helps you in the wild
Life has always been about the strong dominating the weak, looking at predators and all of human history, even now when we've supposedly have equality and agency
This is just a representation of that
And that's how things will always be

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Life has always been about the strong dominating the weak, looking at predators and all of human history, even now when we've supposedly have equality and agency
It can't be denied that humans are inherently selfish though. As you said yourself, evilness (being selfish and self-interested) helps you in the wild. It was probably a survival adaptation. Why do you think that life has always been about the strong dominating the weak? Why does this happen? Human nature?

Reactions: dödsängel
Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Humans are definitely capable of doing evil. A human can be a sadist and surely an animal can't.

S

skeletrix

Mar 19, 2024
I checked up what happened to my bully and he's a successful model now while I suffered a lot because of him

• Aww..
Reactions: Unhumanly.
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
humanity has this urge to gravitate towards the weak and exploit them, make them feel shitty and so on
Why do you think this is the case? Why do the strong pick on the weak? In my opinion, this is a testament to the evilness of human nature. Instead of helping the weak, they hurt them.

Reactions: ForsakenDial
dödsängel

dödsängel

Mar 15, 2023
It can't be denied that humans are inherently selfish though.
I agree but is selfishness "bad"?
Animals are selfish too. Selfishness is just reality. Even altruism is selfish in a way, because you only care about them since it makes you feel good
There are some people in my life that I care about, but it's not truly that I care about them. It's that I care about me not feeling bad if something bad happens to them, or I do something wrong to them. The only thing you know in life is yourself, it's the only thing you can know, so it makes sense
As you said yourself, evilness (being selfish and self-interested) helps you in the wild. It was probably a survival adaptation. Why do you think that life has always been about the strong dominating the weak? Why does this happen? Human nature?
I'd say less human nature and just nature in general. This is what darwin said, this is just how it works out there. The predators kill the prey and eat them. If the predators aren't strong enough to, they starve to death and die. The animals that survive, well survive, and reproduce, while the weak animals that die live shit pitiful existences
Hierarchy isn't just a part of nature but it's a logical necessity to exist. For example, humans can't all be born with the same skill levels and genetics right? Because we need different roles to fulfill society. Some roles will matter more than others, and therefore those people will always have more power and be on top. There will always exist the bottom to be dominated.
Just look at history, any time a country had power it colonized and exploited others. That's just how it goes.
Humans are definitely capable of doing evil. A human can be a sadist and surely an animal can't.
Who is to say animals can't be sadistic? Sadism is just a desire like any other. Orcas kill even when they aren't hungry, not to eat. Any predator is probably sadistic to an extent. It's just that we're the only ones with the power to execute it on a mass scale.
I mean, sure, a human is capable of doing evil. But that's only because evil is a term we made up. Humans aren't inherently evil because evil isn't anything inherent. Maybe you can play around with definitions, but there's no point ascribing morality to the base of our nature since it doesn't even exist outside of us

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Why do you think this is the case? Why do the strong pick on the weak? In my opinion, this is a testament to the evilness of human nature. Instead of helping the weak, they hurt them.
What do you think? @dödsängel
Animals are selfish too. Selfishness is just reality. Even altruism is selfish in a way, because you only care about them since it makes you feel good
There are some people in my life that I care about, but it's not truly that I care about them. It's that I care about me not feeling bad if something bad happens to them, or I do something wrong to them. The only thing you know in life is yourself, it's the only thing you can know, so it makes sense

I'd say less human nature and just nature in general. This is what darwin said, this is just how it works out there. The predators kill the prey and eat them. If the predators aren't strong enough to, they starve to death and die. The animals that survive, well survive, and reproduce, while the weak animals that die live shit pitiful existences
Hierarchy isn't just a part of nature but it's a logical necessity to exist. For example, humans can't all be born with the same skill levels and genetics right? Because we need different roles to fulfill society. Some roles will matter more than others, and therefore those people will always have more power and be on top. There will always exist the bottom to be dominated.
Just look at history, any time a country had power it colonized and exploited others. That's just how it goes.

Who is to say animals can't be sadistic? Sadism is just a desire like any other. Orcas kill even when they aren't hungry, not to eat. Any predator is probably sadistic to an extent. It's just that we're the only ones with the power to execute it on a mass scale.
I mean, sure, a human is capable of doing evil. But that's only because evil is a term we made up. Humans aren't inherently evil because evil isn't anything inherent. Maybe you can play around with definitions, but there's no point ascribing morality to the base of our nature since it doesn't even exist outside of us
I agree that altruism is also selfish (because you still gain something out of it). That's why I believe that humans are inherently selfish; everything that they do benefits them. There are hierarchies in nature too, among social animals like bees and lions. Every animal has their place in the hierarchy. Why do social animals inevitably organize themselves into hierarchies? Why can't there be a utopia where everyone is worth the same?

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
I'm not fully sure. I think it's perhaps because nature functions this way. After all, since resources are not infinite, everybody has to be in competition with each other and the weaker people can be used to inflate the ego of those who are stronger

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
I'm not fully sure. I think it's perhaps because nature functions this way. After all, since resources are not infinite, everybody has to be in competition with each other and the weaker people can be used to inflate the ego of those who are stronger
I hate how life is a competition. It all just seems so meaningless to me

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
dödsängel

dödsängel

Mar 15, 2023
What do you think? @dödsängel
I mean, this can't be answered unless you answer with the definition of evil, right? How do you define it?
I agree that altruism is also selfish (because you still gain something out of it). That's why I believe that humans are inherently selfish; everything that they do benefits them. There are hierarchies in nature too, among social animals like bees and lions.
Yeah, I agree with this, everything we do is selfish, but I don't think this makes us inherently evil. It's just the way we are structured. It's like a logical construction, we physically can't do something without it being selfish lol
This goes into questions of free will, but think about it this way
You can't change your desires right? Like, say you like chocolate ice cream instead of vanilla. That's just what you like, for whatever reason. Then, maybe you can say that one day for another reason you want to start liking vanilla over chocolate. And you successfully force yourself to do so. But you could only force yourself to do it because this desire aroused in yourself, and a lot of these desires are spontaneous and random so it's weird to think about. But that's another long conversation lol
Every animal has their place in the hierarchy. Why do social animals inevitably organize themselves into hierarchies? Why can't there be a utopia where everyone is worth the same?
Like I mentioned earlier, it's to fulfill roles primarily
Some people will be taller and stronger, some people will be smaller and more agile, that's just how it goes. This diversity needs to exist, because if there's a random change in the environment, the species won't survive if it can't adapt. For example, normally being bigger and stronger helps you right? But what if, for whatever reason, there is a lack of supply of food suddenly. Then being smaller would be the genetic advantage, because you'd need less to survive. So the people with those genes will survive and reproduce and so on.
Can there be a utopia where everyone is worth the same? Well, can everyone ever be worth the same?
Just like how for animals some will be better at surviving, for humans we have different worths. A doctor has a lot more worth to society than a lot of other people, for example, and a lot fewer people can fulfill that role. Ultimately organization like society needs hierarchy to fulfill it too

But philosophically and politically, I guess people have tried to think of ways to end this hierarchy, but it's really hard to do. Since like I mentioned, even in a meritocracy where people's worth is based no their skill and hardwork, skill isn't evenly distributed. So there will always be some "better" than others

I think it's possible to achieve this with AI and things like this though.

• Informative
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I feel like these people rise through the ranks because they absolutely have no empathy/regard about what it is they do. They are and present themselves as really confident and our dumb human brains think thats a respectable trait. This is an extreme example but its why I feel like some people are way too fascinated with serial killers like Ed Kemper or Jeffery Dahmer. Those evil people get loads of respect and even lovers but they are some of the most reprehensible people ever.

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024

I understand what you are saying. But if there's no objective morality and no "good" or "evil" then the world would just be complete chaos. If someone wants to tie you to a chair and torture you, then that's okay because it's just a desire - there's no good or evil - it's just made up terms. Or how about r*ping children? Nothing wrong with that - there is no right or wrong, right? I don't buy this "moral relativism" outlook on the world.

Smaragdine

Smaragdine

Mar 31, 2024
While we suffer from mental health conditions from all the suffering they put us through. I can't go outside in fear of being attacked again. I can't look at human faces without feeling afraid. Meanwhile evil traits are rewarded in society. Evil people build their power through destroying others. And the world rewards them for it. The most successful people are scam artist, cruel CEOs, and bullies climbing the ranks.

People celebrate the suffering of those weaker than them. They support abusers because they want to believe they will never be on the receiving end. They blame victims because if it's the victims fault it'll never happen to them. The victim is stupid, weak, or any other negative trait they paint onto them to deserve their suffering.

If I go back outside I know what will be waiting for me. My life has been an endless repeating cycle. Being too scared to socialize leading to me being bullied in school. It happens in my adult life. Having disabilities led to me being bullied as child. As an adult the same happens. Bullies always been on top and got favor from those in positions of power in school. They continue in their adult life. The world loves evil people, and resents the vulnerable.
Its probably not so much the bullies itself. Its the indifference of nearly everybody else. In school, when a child gets beaten up, everybody could intervene. The classmates, uniting against the bully. The teachers. The older pupils. the teachers. The parents of the bully. The parents of the bullied child. And yet they all don't. And the bullies, who would be nobody without that silent bystanding, know that.