F

Funeralprincess

Death never turned on me
May 8, 2022
This post of mine is old, I'm doing great now, and I've found a new person who makes me happy. Don't give up on life. If you are very depressed, see a doctor, he will help you. And you can always count on us here on the forum. Everything has a reason, you have great chances to improve and be happy. ☺️

You can't take your situation and apply it to all of us because we don't all have the same chances lol. Survivorship bias isn't an attractive thing to display

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
You can't take your situation and apply it to all of us because we don't all have the same chances lol. Survivorship bias isn't an attractive thing to display
She is just trying to be kind because some kindness here helped her, that's all, there is nothing bad intended in this at all, I would cut her some slack on this- of course for many of leaving is our best option, she is just happy that things have gotten better for her and that some people here showed caring.

Reactions: Un-
F

Funeralprincess

Death never turned on me
May 8, 2022
She is just trying to be kind because some kindness here helped her, that's all, there is nothing bad intended in this at all, I would cut her some slack on this- of course for many of leaving is our best option, she is just happy that things have gotten better for her and that some people here showed caring.
I get that, but it's not really helpful for most who have been hardened by the personal false hope. False hope can actually worsen someone's situation and put them in an even worse predicament

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I get that, but it's not really helpful for most who have been hardened by the personal false hope. False hope can actually worsen someone's situation and put them in an even worse predicament
That's true, it's a tough balancing act on this website between helping peoplep to find peace through ctb and helping those recover who still have good prospects- you never know for sure, a person just has to decide for themselves.

jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
Absolutely relatable, staying alive is nothing but a senseless chore. The only relief is sleep, although time is relentless and requires our constant attention while our biology ties us with awful limitations and afflictions and endless thirst for something more or whatever.

Its all a mess x-)
Cant even sleep now so totally screwed