• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Not sure if I ever really went into depth about this topic on here. This summer, I finally convinced my aunt, who has been a mother to me since I was 13 (22 years) that I have a right to die even though I am not terminally ill or physically handicapped. It took years and years of talking to her about this. This is the same aunt that went to every gun shop in town and warned them not to sale me a firearm. She did assert that she would not help me go due to the fear of legal trouble - which is understandable. She also still believes that I shouldn't have a firearm out of the risk of failure. She said if it was legal she would help me in any way she could.

In late August, her Mormon cousin and her 92 year old conservative aunt came over. I got drunk and talked to them about how I feel. I basically shared my life story. Later my aunt said that they said something along the lines of "if he's really that miserable than maybe he should have the right to go". This shocked the fuck out of me because they are hardcore Mormons. My aunt is more of a "spiritualist" now.

I convinced my aunt to leave the church in 2005. Never underestimate the power of semantics and how you go about explaining things. I have been direct and consistent in my will to go for along time. My uncle, who lives with us, seems to not care one way or another. They all said that it would be a sad thing losing me.

I think tomorrow I'm going to talk to my aunt about Dignitas. She has the credit card so I'm not sure how she would feel about that. In Switzerland, it's legal for ant foreigner to die with dignity.

TheFool

TheFool

Oct 19, 2018
I am honestly pretty surprised that you convinced Mormons of your right to die. You give me hope that maybe I'll convince some of my Mormon family members to leave the church like I did. I don't think I'll ever convince my parents, but I maintain hope I can convince some of my siblings at least. Most of them are younger than me and they're one of the main reasons I haven't already offed myself.

I think my mom (who was excommunicated from the church after divorcing my dad) would probably understand my argument for a right to die if I talked to her about it for long enough, but she would definitely be sad if I did, and that's what I'm afraid of. But I'm actually considering bringing it up with her now. At least that way, if I do decide to go through with it, she won't be caught off guard.

I appreciate this post a lot. If I may ask, how specifically did you convince your aunt to leave the church?

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I am honestly pretty surprised that you convinced Mormons of your right to die. You give me hope that maybe I'll convince some of my Mormon family members to leave the church like I did. I don't think I'll ever convince my parents, but I maintain hope I can convince some of my siblings at least. Most of them are younger than me and they're one of the main reasons I haven't already offed myself.

I think my mom (who was excommunicated from the church after divorcing my dad) would probably understand my argument for a right to die if I talked to her about it for long enough, but she would definitely be sad if I did, and that's what I'm afraid of. But I'm actually considering bringing it up with her now. At least that way, if I do decide to go through with it, she won't be caught off guard.

I appreciate this post a lot. If I may ask, how specifically did you convince your aunt to leave the church?
Hey thank you buddy. I hope they come to the same conclusions that most of my family did.

I started off with social issues. Talking about how the Mormon churches is anti-LGBT and that their Pro right wing republican agenda was wrong. Also reminded them that if they claimed the church is true, then they wouldn't have forbade black people from entering the priesthood before 1978. They were pretty liberal at the time and still are. Then I talked to them about how Noah's ark and Adam and Eve couldn't have been possible. I did my own research into the REAL Jospeh Smith and talked about how his story is adjacent to the story the "Mormons" told us about him. Talked to them about how the Native Americans couldn't possibly have been descended from the Jews and that their is no archeological history of the "white man" visiting America before the Noseman.

It took a lot of conversations. My aunt and uncle no longer feel obligated to follow the churches "calling". I told them that if "god" wanted to call you, he would do it himself.

Plus the leader of the ward at their church is a true sociopath. He sent his wife (who had 9 children) out to spy on people who bought coca fucking cola ffs! They are against caffeine. To them it's just like if they did heroin. A lot of people left the church because of ELDON LARSEN.

I ain't afraid of saying his name! He would take people into his office, then accuse him of things they didn't do. We have a friend who lost their mom. ELDON LARSEN took him in after the funeral and them accused him of fucking shoplifting from a fucking Kroger's. Left him in shock. Eldon was the one who did the funeral ceremony right before.

My aunt and uncle were still "Mormons" yet against him. Like I said, it took a lot for me to convince them that the church is full of crap. My aunt and uncle are "spiritualists" now. I am an atheist but at least they are not Mormons any longer.

Fuck "Elder Larsen"

EDIT: JUst to clarify, they were spying on church members only. Also Eldon Larsen is no longer the bishop of the ward.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFool
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Hey thank you buddy. I hope they come to the same conclusions that most of my family did.

I started off with social issues. Talking about how the Mormon churches is anti-LGBT and that their Pro right wing republican agenda was wrong. Also reminded them that if they claimed the church is true, then they wouldn't have forbade black people from entering the priesthood before 1978. They were pretty liberal at the time and still are. Then I talked to them about how Noah's ark and Adam and Eve couldn't have been possible. I did my own research into the REAL Jospeh Smith and talked about how his story is adjacent to the story the "Mormons" told us about him. Talked to them about how the Native Americans couldn't possibly have been descended from the Jews and that their is no archeological history of the "white man" visiting America before the Noseman.

It took a lot of conversations. My aunt and uncle no longer feel obligated to follow the churches "calling". I told them that if "god" wanted to call you, he would do it himself.

Plus the leader of the ward at their church is a true sociopath. He sent his wife (who had 9 children) out to spy on people who bought coca fucking cola ffs! They are against caffeine. To them it's just like if they did heroin. A lot of people left the church because of ELDON LARSEN.

I ain't afraid of saying his name! He would take people into his office, then accuse him of things they didn't do. We have a friend who lost their mom. ELDON LARSEN took him in after the funeral and them accused him of fucking shoplifting from a fucking Kroger's. Left him in shock. Eldon was the one who did the funeral ceremony right before.

My aunt and uncle were still "Mormons" yet against him. Like I said, it took a lot for me to convince them that the church is full of crap. My aunt and uncle are "spiritualists" now. I am an atheist but at least they are not Mormons any longer.

Fuck "Elder Larsen"
One of the last wishes my grandma had for me before she died was to be the "best Mormon I could be". Of course she knew I was a die hard atheist by then. I agreed because she was dying and didn't want to cause her any more pain. She was what you would call a "Jack Mormon"....hasn't gone to church since the 1950s, smoked and drank coffee.

Reactions: TheFool
D

Daystavro

Experienced
Oct 15, 2018
How old are you?
I'm just curious.
Becasue some people believe you only have the right to die from a certain age.

Reactions: worldexploder
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
How old are you?
I'm just curious.
Becasue some people believe you only have the right to die from a certain age.
I'm 35 years old. I have been preaching for the right to die for over a decade now. even when I was married I didn't change my mind.

Reactions: Daystavro