• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
SN works by starving you of oxygen and the more you take the quicker you pass out. Taking a smaller amount would probably take a lot longer so they could have been awake for 40+ minutes not realizing they took a lethal dose. They must've thought they were just sleepy and tried to sleep it off and just never woke up again. I don't know whether to be envious or not.

Reactions: Girl-shaped Wound, TheDoomedDoomer, Cryptonite and 3 others
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
I can understand being envious.

In the end, I think the best way to view these cases is by remembering that there aren't any consequences for those who are succumbed to testing their SN. The only people who have consequences are athe ones who failed to CTB.

Reactions: rationaltake, jodes2 and Euthanza
I

iltloml

Aug 25, 2022
I can understand being envious.

In the end, I think the best way to view these cases is by remembering that there aren't any consequences for those who are succumbed to testing their SN. The only people who have consequences are athe ones who failed to CTB.

Are there really any consequences of failing with SN though?

Reactions: jodes2
exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022
ive heard so many reports of SN bein a extrememly ulpleasent way to go, what do you think about it? i think GBL seems "safer" and by that i mean more lethal and less painfull but idk very musch about SN

Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
ive heard so many reports of SN bein a extrememly ulpleasent way to go, what do you think about it? i think GBL seems "safer" and by that i mean more lethal and less painfull but idk very musch about SN
Really? All I've seen on this website are people becoming terrified after hearing reports about increased heartrate, heavy breathing and soft moaning. Honestly it's like people expect a dying body to smile and giggle the entire time.

Reactions: Salvation_, Szinuus and jodes2
DreamSurfer

DreamSurfer

Beyond this reality the waves of peace await
Apr 8, 2022
I now believe there could be potential for it to not go as planned. But hopefully taking some shrooms, and some xanax beforehand will help me deal. I just wish I could get my hands on the AE. Still trying to figure that oart out.

I tasted my SN that I just received but I spit it out and rinced my mouth out before swallowing again. I just had to see what it tasted like. It definitely is super salty.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'm certainly envious. I wouldn't be upset about dying in an accident; I welcome it

Supersadmommy90

Supersadmommy90

Student
Sep 24, 2019
I now believe there could be potential for it to not go as planned. But hopefully taking some shrooms, and some xanax beforehand will help me deal. I just wish I could get my hands on the AE. Still trying to figure that oart out.

I tasted my SN that I just received but I spit it out and rinced my mouth out before swallowing again. I just had to see what it tasted like. It definitely is super salty.
You're going to take shrooms before ctb? w Xanax that should be a trip. Wow bro that is honestly intense.

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
They could
SN works by starving you of oxygen and the more you take the quicker you pass out. Taking a smaller amount would probably take a lot longer so they could have been awake for 40+ minutes not realizing they took a lethal dose. They must've thought they were just sleepy and tried to sleep it off and just never woke up again. I don't know whether to be envious or not.
They could have been awake for hours.

DreamSurfer

DreamSurfer

Apr 8, 2022
You're going to take shrooms before ctb? w Xanax that should be a trip. Wow bro that is honestly intense.
I am not planning a heroic shroom dose. Just enough to go out while on a decent mental journey. Xanax will be to calm my nerves and mellow down before hand. Finding a nice beach view somewhere, with some music. Might as well go out with some sort of comfort.

Sorry to derail this thread btw.

• Love
Reactions: fadedroses and Euthanza
G

gimzero

Student
Aug 15, 2022
I dont now how is posibile to give a 48 hours without find your body and evenin a beach you can find you easy inside the car is more like.

D

DrWh033

Student
Dec 23, 2020
Who said anything about 48 hours. You talking about amitryptiline cocktail ?

exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022

are you uk based im found it hard to get nitrite not nitrate
anyone in uk source sodium nitrite? all i can find is nitrate

Last edited:
DreamSurfer

DreamSurfer

Apr 8, 2022
are you uk based im found it hard to get nitrite not nitrate
anyone in uk source sodium nitrite? all i can find is nitrate
I am in the US unfortunately. Just did a basic search and ordered it direcy from a chemical supplier in the US, no questions asked.