• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

suicideby

After I die, I will be happy again like I used to
May 20, 2024
I've tried many things, but if you look at the cases of hanging and drowning, someone saved me and I was unlucky, that was the easiest, but even that takes a long time, so I can't do it. I tried CO, carbon monoxide, but I passed out quickly, but I woke up after 5 days, and it took a long time, so I couldn't do it. You can get lethal doses of nicotine or caffeine as drugs. I'm trying to do intramuscular injections because emetics don't work. Will that work? Sn Fentanyl cannot be brought in. In addition, in our country, fatal psychiatric drugs cannot be prescribed. Even in the chemical lab, you cannot buy drugs unless you are a company. I heard that nicotine is absorbed quickly if a lethal dose is injected, but does it really only take a few minutes before death? Even a lethal dose of caffeine can kill you, but can you still die if you go to the emergency room? Something I haven't done yet... is jumping. All the panic medication and alcohol tranquilizers are useless. I'm not good at drinking. What can I do to make jumping easier? Other than this method, is there a surefire way to die that doesn't take too long? Please tell us

AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
Im not sure anyone on here can tell you 'what' to do. There are plenty of threads im sure that outline certain methods and how easy they may be to pull off. At the end of the day it comes up to each person and the things they have available and the plan they have in place. If you are worried about not succeeding, I recommend doing more research on certain methods until you think you have a good understanding.

Hanging has always seemed the best outcome for myself, but I have read many posts about people panicking or being worried about who might find them. Its unbearable that even in the worst of our suffering we are still worrying about what others will think and feel instead of ourselves. I hope you can find the path that leads you to some sort of peace. Stay strong friend.

Reactions: suicideby
S

suicideby

May 20, 2024
여기 계신 분들 중에 '어떻게 해야 할지' 말씀해주실 수 있는 분은 없습니다. 특정 방법과 얼마나 쉽게 수행할 수 있는지를 설명하는 많은 스레드가 있습니다. 하루의 마지막에는 각 사람과 그들이 사용할 수 있는 것과 준비된 계획에 따라 결정됩니다. 성공하지 못하는 것에 대해 걱정이 되신다면, 좋은 이해를 하고 있다고 생각될 때까지 특정 방법에 대해 더 많은 연구를 하는 것을 추천합니다.

교수형은 항상 저 자신에게 최고의 결과인 것처럼 보였지만, 저는 당황하거나 누가 교수형을 찾을지 걱정하는 사람들에 대한 게시물을 많이 읽었습니다. 최악의 고통 속에서도 다른 사람들이 자신 대신 무엇을 생각하고 느낄지 걱정하는 것은 참을 수 없는 일입니다. 당신을 어떤 평화로 이끄는 길을 찾을 수 있기를 바랍니다. 강한 친구로 지내세요.
Thank you for the advice. Is there any SI I can refer to or a thread on how to finish it quickly?

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Experienced
Apr 10, 2024
No, it was just an impulsive attempt. How many PPM CO should there be to reduce the time of death?

Thanks 😊
There's a chart someone that posts CO levels and corresponding death times. I think you want 3,000 PPM.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I'm sorry for your suffering..

But you can't ask users what you should do regarding ctb
It's against our rules and law .

Closing this thread

Last edited:
S

suicideby

May 20, 2024
CO 수치와 그에 상응하는 사망 시간을 게시하는 차트가 있습니다. 3,000 PPM을 원하는 것 같습니다.
Thanks 😊
당신의 고통에 대해 유감스럽게 생각합니다.

그러나 사용자에게 ctb와 관련하여 무엇을 해야 하는지 물어볼 수 없습니다.
그것은 우리의 규칙과 법에 어긋납니다.
Sorry 😞 I'm new person I didn't know

• Hugs
Reactions: Abyssal
Status
Not open for further replies.