• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I simply cannot stop thinking about some fucked up things I did in the past, and how many opportunities I failed to captalize on, and how little i have experienced as a teenager. The thoughts won't stop

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I'm in the same situation. Usually I can't do much more than distract myself, but sometimes it's too bad for that to actually work. Sometimes watching videos related to things that are funny or that I am interested in helps, but not always. I'm sorry that you have to be on this boat with me.

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
For me, simply telling myself that repeating the same thought in my head reinforces and makes it stronger. If I think about something that happened all day, and constantly tell myself why I'm mad, it just gets worse, so simply telling myself to not be helps to reduce the effects somewhat. Sorry if that's pointlessly obvious, it helps me out.

LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
I'm just the same it got really bad for me about 2 years ago. I'm thinking it might be a form of OCD.

Reactions: ZardozOmega