• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
It took coming off meds to realize how distant from my boyfriend I have been for the past 5 months. It really killed my libido and it feels like only now I'm discovering how much damage it did.
I'm glad I stopped when I did, I think these meds have the power to kill relationships without one really realising.

goodnightmiku

goodnightmiku

Feb 21, 2023
this happened to me as well ive been off all meds other than ketamine treatments for around 3ish years. look into PSSD because thats what happened to me unfortunately.

• Aww..
Reactions: ForgottenAgain
voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
I can relate. A few past relationships have suffered under this when I was on medication. I'm glad you're starting to feel better and that this aspect of your relationship is improving ♥️ Intimacy is often overlooked but such an integral part of it.

• Love
Reactions: ForgottenAgain
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I can relate. A few past relationships have suffered under this when I was on medication. I'm glad you're starting to feel better and that this aspect of your relationship is improving ♥️ Intimacy is often overlooked but such an integral part of it.
It really makes a huge difference, I feel like I have emotions again. I missed my boyfriend.

• Love
Reactions: voidstar