• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

moonprismpower

moonprismpower

Aug 17, 2023
i don't know what to do anymore. my insomnia is at the worst it's ever been, leaving me to stay awake with thoughts of suicide. my psychiatrist won't prescribe me sleeping medication, i can't take it anymore. i'm so close to seeking them out myself but i have zero idea how. if i can't fix this then i know the thoughts will win, im just so so so tired of everything. sleep is the only thing that stops it, and i can't even do that.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Welcome to this forum, I am sorry you are suffering so much

I hope you find some meds to help with your sleep and that your suicidal thoughts eases and you feel better soon

dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
Have you tried L-Theanine? It's a natural nootropic that really helps me sleep when I'm feeling restless. You can order it online, I'd recommend the 200mg ones. All the best, dear friend. 🌈❤️🙏

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
i don't know what to do anymore. my insomnia is at the worst it's ever been, leaving me to stay awake with thoughts of suicide. my psychiatrist won't prescribe me sleeping medication, i can't take it anymore. i'm so close to seeking them out myself but i have zero idea how. if i can't fix this then i know the thoughts will win, im just so so so tired of everything. sleep is the only thing that stops it, and i can't even do that.
I went on escitalopram (lexapro) and my insomnia disappeared. At bedtime my mind is peaceful and empty of thought. I highly recommend it :)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired, I hope that you find the sleep you are searching for

Reactions: iloverachel