Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
my mental illness getting worst.i know my mom wil cry if i ctb.but she have to cry everyday if i didnt ctb.
Your post helps me a lot. Thank you. I can see the sadness my mental illnesses cause my parents while alive so dying wouldn't be that much of a stretch.

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
My mom died recently at age 49

I know this is going to sound terrible, but I'm sorry your mother died at such an age. However, there is one good thing: at least you don't have to worry about her because of ctb. My mother is long lived and I am worried I am going to destroy her life with my ctb :/

Reactions: Tiburcio
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I know this is going to sound terrible, but I'm sorry your mother died at such an age. However, there is one good thing: at least you don't have to worry about her because of ctb. My mother is long lived and I am worried I am going to destroy her life with my ctb :/
I guess and I'm sorry also what does CTB stand for?

T

Tiburcio

CTB means "catch the bus", it basically is a form of saying "kill oneself".

Reactions: lv-gras and Volatile
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Guilt is a very powerful emotion. At some point your suffering will outweigh your need to prevent the suffering of your loved ones.

Reactions: betteroffdead, Tiburcio and lv-gras
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Cut throat bitch? What? LOL

haha oh no, I just looked in the urban dictionary and I mixed it up! It actually stands for catch the bus.
Oh no! :D Cut throat bitch is actually something else, I thought it also meant suicide because you know, cutting the throat etc...
How embarrassing!

Reactions: Tiburcio