• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
Today, our coffee maker stopped working and my mom asked me to fix it, so I opened it and, using a multimeter, identified the broken thermal relay. While I was putting a new one in place, I thought about my life and remembered the many times I fixed many things, from electronics to furniture, and people recurrently ask me to fix their stuff, giving me some sort of fame. It seems like I can fix everything, but I just can't fix my life.

With this idea, I suggest a little game. Do you have anything broken at home? Bring it here and I will do my best to help you fix it! You can describe your problem or post photos and anyone is invited to participate and help fixing the stuff as well.

Hope I can help you and you get some fun!

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
My shower is broken. Joust pour hot water, then go to room temperature and again comes the hot water. I don't want to change the shower I'm not rich please...

• Hugs
Reactions: chocolatebar
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
My shower is broken. Joust pour hot water, then go to room temperature and again comes the hot water. I don't want to change the shower I'm not rich please...
Welcome to this thread. Feel at home :hug:

This behavior might be something wrong with the mixing valve. Can you give me more information about your shower setup and what technology it uses, since there are different kinds of showers around the world?

NasiGoreng

NasiGoreng

Experienced
Aug 11, 2021
I factory reset my mac I bought in 2013 since I was going to ctb. Now I cant fix it again since the OS is really old and outdated. Im not capable of downloading or updating it so it works properly. Would be great if anyone have some advice :hug:

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Welcome to this thread. Feel at home :hug:

This behavior might be something wrong with the mixing valve. Can you give me more information about your shower setup and what technology it uses, since there are different kinds of showers around the world?

Something like that. Looking for the image there are videos fixing it and my depression right now is telling me that go to sleep is easier. Do you think I can fix it without buying anything at all?

• Hugs
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
I factory reset my mac I bought in 2013 since I was going to ctb. Now I cant fix it again since the OS is really old and outdated. Im not capable of downloading or updating it so it works properly. Would be great if anyone have some advice :hug:
If I understand you correctly, you have a mac with an outdated and unupdatable OS, Right? Do you need to use macos? Because it's possible to install another system, like linux or even windows

View attachment 72621

Something like that. Looking for the image there are videos fixing it and my depression right now is telling me that go to sleep is easier. Do you think I can fix it without buying anything at all?
Don't push yourself too hard, @Lmd. It's fine if you don't feel in a good condition for doing the repair. You can always do it later and even not do it at all. I will be here and you can call me anytime or try again at anytime, and I will do my best to help you.
:hug:

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
My freezer drips water at the bottom of the last shelf/bottom. It freezes and if one doesn't chip away the ice every 2 days it leaks a puddle under fridge/freezer.

Flippy

Flippy

Felis Sapien
Jan 5, 2020
My freezer drips water at the bottom of the last shelf/bottom. It freezes and if one doesn't chip away the ice every 2 days it leaks a puddle under fridge/freezer.
Often there's an intended drip with freezers/refrigerators at least the ones I've encountered in the UK. There's often like a V shaped recess at the back and at the point of the "V" there's generally a round hole that the water is supposed to escape through. This needs to be kept clear otherwise, it will back up, the water freezes underneath and above and then the frozen water underneath slowly melts. Normally the water drips into a tray and evaporates more quickly than it develops.

It may be worth checking on google if there's an instruction manual for your freezer as to how to proceed with clearing the drainage hole assuming there is one. I would imagine it would advise to use something nonconductive, like a plastic or wooden chopstick as you would need to be sure you aren't potentially poking around in any of the electricals. So make sure you are safe first!

Reactions: Alwaysbadtime
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I can just barely feel my penis when I jack off, I obviously don't want you to go for a hands-on approach here--just the advice would be great.

• Wow
Reactions: loveechoes
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
There's always plan B
F88K off and leave it all behind

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
How are you with plastering? It's a really tough one. I really fucked up any time I tried it myself

chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
@Flippy already gave you a great answer, It's likely to be something related to the drain tube. Can you check it?
I can just barely feel my penis when I jack off, I obviously don't want you to go for a hands-on approach here--just the advice would be great.
Are you serious with that?
How are you with plastering? It's a really tough one. I really fucked up any time I tried it myself
I did it a few times with small repairs and I liked the result. Not something I enjoy doing for a long time

Reactions: Alwaysbadtime
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
If I understand you correctly, you have a mac with an outdated and unupdatable OS, Right? Do you need to use macos? Because it's possible to install another system, like linux or even windows

Don't push yourself too hard, @Lmd. It's fine if you don't feel in a good condition for doing the repair. You can always do it later and even not do it at all. I will be here and you can call me anytime or try again at anytime, and I will do my best to help you.
:hug:
I cut the gas in the house to take a shower with cold water. Luckily wasn't that bad.

• Hugs
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
Yup, death grip for a decade.
I think you need medical help. Don't feel ashamed from talking about your problem. It might be something related to anhedonia. Were you diagnosed with depression?
I cut the gas in the house to take a shower with cold water. Luckily wasn't that bad.
Glad to see that you found a way to use your shower. I hope you get better and wish you the best.

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment