• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think those 3 were very aware what would happen to them. Cobain talks about suicide in song from Peep called cobain. It is the real audio of an interview I assume.

Cobain ctb. Peep and Juice OD'ed accidentally. However in their songs and also in interviews they alluded that the drugs will likely kill them and that they won't become old. Peep said in an interview well I almost died a bunch of times because of the drugs and laughed at it. He also explained he experienced sleep paralysis due to the drugs. Woke up in his own shit.

There are many things. All of them would be less famous. Music industry exploits dead artists as good as possible. And the fans buy it there are always two sides of the equation. Me included.

The thing I ask myself is the following: I know that Peep and Juice WRLD fucked up their nervous system very hard. Took a lot of addictive substances. What if they never died? Would they have been able to recover from that? They would have had all the money for the best clinics. However Peep took insane amounts of Xanax. Isn't the damage irreversible? I am not enough into such rappers or rockstars to answer this question. Eminem was able to fully recover. But he was not that much into illlegal substances. But I am not sure. He was a benzo adddict and took a lot of "purpil pills". He fully recovered and has a great life. He almost died some years ago because of an OD.

The thing I ask myself. Peep and Cobain were likely bipolar. No guarantee that this is true. If they had to take the medication they would probably have gained a lot of weight. Would they have taken the medication? I found medication that does not increase weight. But it totally is a gamble and some gain weight like insane taking such pills. How would have that infuenced their image? It is interesting how broken people cope with the fact they are broken. DFW once elaborated on something like that. Damn I love these artists. Not that much Cobain but the others I mentioned.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I often think about this with some amazing actors like Philip Seymour Hoffman (possibly accidental drug overdose.) What would they have gone on to do? They don't even need to have died though. Tim Curry had a severe stroke in 2012 which has severley limited what he's been able to do since. It's so sad for everyone when terribly talented people die or get injured early.

It's got to be so much worse for them if their bodies start to deteriorate and they know they can't do what they used to. I think that's worse in a way. Some of these diseases are so utterly cruel too. You think of Robin Williams and Lewy body dementia. The poor guy didn't even have a proper diagnosis. He must have just felt himself falling apart. That's got to be so distressing.

Reactions: noname223
leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
Kurt Cobain was going to quit music if he hadn't been murdered. It's believed that his "suicide note" was actually just a statement that he was quitting music (with extra lines added in by someone else afterwards)

Last edited: