• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
The one hope that keeps me going is my not so little one. I want to see her develop into the fine young woman I know she will be and maybe see her have a family of her own one day. I know if I am to stand any chance of seeing that, I need to stay alive and I try my best each and every day to do just that, but man, some days its just so hard.

Uso

Uso

Jul 25, 2019
I hope I can continue having fun and eating yummy food. When it stops being fun, I'm out... but I hope I can live to see the completion of some stories that I'm following, too. Not sure if I can hold out that long...

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I might differ, idk.

whenever i've hoped for something, or expected and wished for something, i've always been hurt.

whether its something i hoped for, happiness or love, and it being taken away from me just like that.

hoping and expecting leads to heartbreaks for me.

InkBlot

InkBlot

What Do You See?
Sep 17, 2018
I'm hoping for revenge, through success. Ive already lost so much, and everyday I learn new skills and gain more and more insight to life. Ive bounced back from 20k in medical debt, (Hey I own a house now, but I find 90k house debt is better than 20k medical debt). I'm on a medication that has completely removed my reliance on anti anxiety and anti depressants. Ive gotten a job that when I cap out, will be near six figures a year.

And I want all of this to pan out, in a way that I can go home to all the people that called themselves my friends and have them realize that I am better than their negativity. That I am stronger now because of them, and they were the catalyst to make me into this. And then for the guy who brainwashed and raped my ex, I hope to fight him. Make him feel powerless as he made me feel. Take his pride, take his spirit as he took mine. Let him know that I was always better than him. And I always will be.

Thats what I hope for. Maybe I'm full of myself, but when you rebound from the edge of death and see things in a new light...it changes you.

O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Rukia you said you wanted to move back to the capital...did you work there before? Are their options you think might work? Is the problem finding a job, that you don't think you can manage work, or both maybe?

Last edited:
Alpha_Draco_Pegasus

Alpha_Draco_Pegasus

Jun 16, 2019
So basically I hope against hope to be able to work again...:) and return to the capital, my favourite city...
What are your hopes?
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "hope against hope". To me this phrase makes it sound like you "hope to not hope" i.e. you wish to be hopeless.

Which is why I clicked on this thread as that is my hope exactly. On a larger scale, I hope to remain hopeless because I have begun to approach hopelessness for me personally as more of a "matter of fact" outlook in that my ailing personal conditions are not significantly reversible to a satisfying degree. I want it to be etched in stone that this hopelessness is the "correct" answer, or most realistic way of viewing my life in foresight. For the last couple years I've been on the fence about suicide, and recently it dawned on me that it is the best decision considering all of the factors. I want to remain "hopeless" by keeping this decision. I don't want to keep changing my mind because it will feel like I'm getting nowhere. I want to believe that my mind is becoming more realized, aware and predictive.

On a smaller scale, I HOPE to remain abstinent from gratifying behavior. I hope to stay clean and sober in order to preserve my health and safety so I will not inadvertently foil my plan to CTB. I hope to not ever smoke, drink caffeine, or masturbate until I'm almost at the end of my life, when it is clear that I can safely CTB at my convenience and abstaining from those particular, more minorly destructive habits will no longer matter because for one, they never jeopardized my safety to begin with; abstaining from smoking, caffeine and masturbation just helps me to feel a little more secure and confident. Abstaining from meth, cannabis, alcohol and addictive Rx medication are what is crucial because a relapse could deter me from my plan to CTB, as I said.

Anyway it simplifies to this: I hope to be able to CTB with my preferred method as I am envisioning the process to play out. I hope that nothing horrible happens which makes it impossible, such as losing all my money or losing my independence.

Last edited:
FFTMGD

FFTMGD

Jun 7, 2019
My hope is that one day I wake up with a body I feel comftorable with and can bear children. That when I have this body I am comftorable with I can finally get my mind together again.

Saga

Saga

In my memories a smiling me doesn't exist
Jul 20, 2019
Im done hoping..whatever happens happens, im tired of working and dont want to work for the rest of my fucking days..that is just not "living"

Reactions: Thorn
Dead Horse

Dead Horse

Hopeless, but literally
Nov 14, 2018
I am hoping (against hope?) that I will manage to finish my degree before I get kicked out of university so I won't essentially have lost 8+ years of my life and an opportunity for a decent career. It won't solve my other problems but it's still important to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: AtomicNewt
ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019