• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SomePersonIGuess

SomePersonIGuess

Not here for long
Mar 18, 2024
Well, I'm hoping this will be the one. I'm planning to try half-hanging in a few hours. This will be my third attempt, my first and second being being chemicals and overdosing respectively, though neither worked and I ended up in a hospital (which wasn't a pleasant experience). My main worry this time around is SI, but I'm hoping I can overcome that barrier. I've been on here for a bit, and while I haven't interacted with people much I still greatly appreciate all that this forum has done for me.

Thank you all, and goodnight!

cryone

cryone

Student
Nov 23, 2023
best wishes. hope everything goes well. p random but i just rly like the cat in your profile picture.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Every good wish, I hope everything works out as you hope and you find peace and rest. If it doesn't, for any reason, you know you will always find online understanding here.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
Well, I'm hoping this will be the one. I'm planning to try half-hanging in a few hours. This will be my third attempt, my first and second being being chemicals and overdosing respectively, though neither worked and I ended up in a hospital (which wasn't a pleasant experience). My main worry this time around is SI, but I'm hoping I can overcome that barrier. I've been on here for a bit, and while I haven't interacted with people much I still greatly appreciate all that this forum has done for me.

Thank you all, and goodnight!
Have a peaceful journey 🧡🧚‍♀️

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
Let everyone know if you don't go through with it. People worry. Good luck and I hope you have the strength you need to overcome the fear to do what you actually want.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl
SomePersonIGuess

SomePersonIGuess

Not here for long
Mar 18, 2024
Didn't manage...
SI kicked in for the half hanging and after a while I gave up, so I used a hasty backup plan.
Chugged a bunch of aerosol (after taking some paracetamol to lessen pain/discomfort) and hoped it would work.
It didn't.

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Its ok, it just wasnt your time yet. Take care of yourself and i wish you the best <3

Wolf-Alice

Wolf-Alice

Nov 11, 2023
Not much I can say as a random online stranger, but I wish you all the best. I hope you can recover easily from the toll this must have taken on you.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best and good luck! May you find peace!
Didn't manage...
SI kicked in for the half hanging and after a while I gave up, so I used a hasty backup plan.
Chugged a bunch of aerosol (after taking some paracetamol to lessen pain/discomfort) and hoped it would work.
It didn't.
Oh, didn't see this. I'm sorry it failed. Don't be too hard to yourself. It wasn't time to go. Partial is hard to go through with it. Welcome back we're here for you!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Trying to die going wrong must be so horrible, it's extreme cruelty to me how people have to struggle so much to die on their own terms and cannot just have the option to easily die in a peaceful way. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.