• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
If you wanna explain your reasoning I'm genuinely open to listening

Unlike most i don't necessarily mind her like i can sorta see where she's coming from in the whole "down with pro lifers" mentality but in doing so she ends up going for the other extreme which idk if thats their intention or just how she comes across so I have a mixed view of them
She made me stop hating myself whereas nobody else here has really made me feel anything (aside from @sserafim perhaps as I relate to her when it comes down to hating existence). Either way, FC's vents validate my thoughts a lot and at times I can't even blame her for being repetitive as she really is trapped in existence in the same way I am and she has absolutely nothing that can help her. I always like to read her vents though of course even I'll admit that she sometimes says wrong things such as "happiness is fake" or "this site is pro life". I don't think that anybody else here has the ability to make me feel better. Also, I can sometimes escape my mind for a bit by thinking about how interesting FC is. She genuinely would be an interesting psychology case study if somebody were to make a case study out of her

Oh, also, perhaps this is an incoming flame war comment here but FC is the kindest user here. Nobody else can even get close in comparison to her

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
She made me stop hating myself whereas nobody else here has really made me feel anything (aside from @sserafim perhaps as I relate to her when it comes down to hating existence). Either way, FC's vents validate my thoughts a lot and at times I can't even blame her for being repetitive as she really is trapped in existence in the same way I am and she has absolutely nothing that can help her. I always like to read her vents though of course even I'll admit that she sometimes says wrong things such as "happiness is fake" or "this site is pro life". I don't think that anybody else here has the ability to make me feel better. Also, I can sometimes escape my mind for a bit by thinking about how interesting FC is. She genuinely would be an interesting psychology case study if somebody were to make a case study out of her

Oh, also, perhaps this is an incoming flame war comment here but FC is the kindest user here. Nobody else can even get close in comparison to her
Have you ever spoken with FC directly? I'd definitely be interested in hearing her story and why she feels the way she does but as much as her views at times can be somewhat refreshing they can be just as tedious. I'm very flip flop when it comes to FC sometimes i lean more for other times against but its hard to make a full judgement without knowing they're story if that makes sense

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
So so many to mention here......most here are helpful and supportive in their unique ways but especially
@Praestat_Mori , @LoiteringClouds , @Tears in Rain , @Linda , @4.I.2.Must.Die .....

Special shout out to @Goku Black and all the mods and admins that work tirelessly to keep this place up and running while still managing to be a loving support.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
Have you ever spoken with FC directly? I'd definitely be interested in hearing her story and why she feels the way she does but as much as her views at times can be somewhat refreshing they can be just as tedious. I'm very flip flop when it comes to FC sometimes i lean more for other times against but its hard to make a full judgement without knowing they're story if that makes sense
I haven't spoken to her directly as she doesn't want to talk to anybody directly. If you want to learn more about her however, you can browse her earliest threads. I feel like the threads she made back when she joined explains her story more
@FuneralCry
Hell yeah!!

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
@sserafim is the coolest. She is smart, edgy, mysterious and well versed in the occult and supernatural. At times she's contradictory, but she doesn't mince words and just tells it like it is and doesn't take any shit from anyone. She is resolute in her convictions but very inquisitive. If there were a royal family of SaSu, she would be the queen (or maybe princess).

@Dr Iron Arc seems very nice and reasonable and I think he is way too hard on himself.

@Pluto seems adorable and was possibly a cat in their past life.

@Myforevercharlie is wise beyond her years.

@FuneralCry is extraordinarily consistent.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
@Dr Iron Arc seems very nice and reasonable and I think he is way too hard on himself.
Thanks, but even if this were true, I don't see how that makes me count among the most helpful or supportive users. 😅

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Thanks, but even if this were true, I don't see how that makes me count among the most helpful or supportive users. 😅

We're two of the only members who have puppets for our pfp. That's gotta count for something, right?

• Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Non-supportive people are the ones who stand out.

@KuriGohan&Kamehameha @Pluto and @Forever Sleep are the holy trinity of SS as far as my individual experience goes.

If I see 20 notifications I know one of @heavyeyes @Kit1 or @Praestat_Mori has been through my threads and posts (no hate!).

Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
Addtext com MDUzNDA0MjgwMzA

Hands down, the most supportive user on this forum. The amount of energy and dedication it takes to stand by this forum and the principles it upholds year by year tackling so much mainstream pushback, handling admin work all the while dealing with personal issues and suffering, @RainAndSadness has been a person I've admired ever since I first heard of this forum.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
@4am is the person i want to murder the most
Why not @ijustwishtodie? I'd be glad to let anybody murder me as long as it's quick. On top of that, after 3 minutes passes past my death (this is just to make sure that all brain activity after my death is completely gone), you can do whatever you want with my body as you wish
View attachment 135961

Hands down, the most supportive user on this forum. The amount of energy and dedication it takes to stand by this forum and the principles it upholds year by year tackling so much mainstream pushback, handling admin work all the while dealing with personal issues and suffering, @RainAndSadness has been a person I've admired ever since I first heard of this forum.
Touché. I should have probably mentioned her in my original answer but R&S is the only reason why this forum is still alive. This place would be dead if it wasn't for her. She has resilience as hard as steel... it's terrifying

Reactions: Jiyuurakka and 4am
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
Why not @ijustwishtodie? I'd be glad to let anybody murder me as long as it's quick. On top of that, after 3 minutes passes past my death (this is just to make sure that all brain activity after my death is completely gone), you can do whatever you want with my body as you wish
@4am would never do that. it doesn't want to spend its entire life in prison. the best person to do the killing is @ijustwishtodie

also @4am is not a pervert

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
@4am would never do that. it doesn't want to spend its entire life in prison. the best person to do the killing is @ijustwishtodie

also @4am is not a pervert
Fair enough to all your points

Reactions: 4am
Againstthewind

Againstthewind

Global Respondent Adjudicator
Jul 10, 2022
@Malaria @UsagiDrop @Life_and_Death @Jiyuurakka @Meteora @pilotviolin @Pluto @Suicidebydeath @limeoctave @Againstthewind @Praestat_Mori @iloveduster @slightoverlooked all seem like very incredible people :) I have a lot more, there's just too many to name tbh
That is very kind of you! As well as the other users you mentioned.

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty