derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
Thank you @jar-baby . Definitely someone who is good at empathizing with others. Helps me feel heard.

• Hugs
Reactions: jar-baby and Sylveon
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
@KuriGohan&Kamehameha deserves props because she is the only one who has ever understood a certain problem of mine in a way that makes me feel even ever so slightly better. It is nice to be able to go out knowing that someone understood in a meaningful enough way. And undoubtedly has a similar effect on people dealing with the kinds of intractable and mysterious ailments that land them here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Circles and 1 other person
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
@KuriGohan&Kamehameha deserves props because she is the only one who has ever understood a certain problem of mine in a way that makes me feel even ever so slightly better. It is nice to be able to go out knowing that someone understood in a meaningful enough way. And undoubtedly has a similar effect on people dealing with the kinds of intractable and mysterious ailments that land them here.
smile-smilling.gif

Right back at ya!

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
100% agree with you. She is SO kind and understanding.

Wonderful beyond belief.

Walter

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha and Praestat_Mori
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
100% agree with you. She is SO kind and understanding.

Wonderful beyond belief.

Walter
Thank you Walter this message made my day!

Your presence is a much needed source of positivity and happiness here on the forum, an actual ray of sunshine for many of us who also feel deeply alone and have been abandoned or hurt by those who were supposed to love us.

When you have shared your story here before, my heart just breaks for you because of how your family treated you throughout your life. They don't realize what a treasure they missed out on by casting you aside.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: whywere and moshimoshi
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Thank you Walter this message made my day!

Your presence is a much needed source of positivity and happiness here on the forum, an actual ray of sunshine for many of us who also feel deeply alone and have been abandoned or hurt by those who were supposed to love us.

When you have shared your story here before, my heart just breaks for you because of how your family treated you throughout your life. They don't realize what a treasure they missed out on by casting you aside.
You are truly so heartwarming and caring, it is Saturday morning where I am and you are better than the morning sunrise, as you are so beautiful and like bright sunshine, just lovely, thank you so much.

I have not seen any of my "family" in decades, and I do not need to, I have my family here with you being like an awesome sister to/for me, thank you for that as it really means a lot to/for me.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha