• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RedDoor

RedDoor

Tired... just Tired
Apr 13, 2023
Sometimes it seems like that but other times it feels pointless really. Like to what end? If you hate your life and your self enough, u would really want this "hope" to be over with just to return to your normal self which is full of disparity. Atleast its more realistic

sunsetting

sunsetting

Jun 9, 2021
Baseless hope is illusion.

Having hope due to a factor that actually has a good probability of happening and you can work towards if you still have the drive to do it so is valid.

Idk I always lean on the realistic side so I don't really believe in hoping things get better just because it's supposed to or whatever and even if it happens you might be too broken for it to be of any good :(

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I find "hope" to be a wonderful notion for without this, the world might have ceased to exist. However hope feels like an unachievable dream to those of us who walk with suicidal ideation as though it is part of our damned souls.