• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
IMO if you make the commitment to stick around, it's likely you will experience feelings of self-gratitude for making it so far. Whether that comes in a month, a year, 5 years, 10 years, or more is hard to say. Statistically though you are likely to feel like it is worth it at some point. Of course, it's all dependent on your circumstance and you are the only person that can determine if life is worth going through.

Best of luck~

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
Idk i had a good day today. I have my letter ready but i kinda have hope in the future. Wondering if it's worth sticking around:
I think it's sure worth it if you have stability in your life. Stability is a home, stability is getting appropriate help so that you can feel like you can continue on, that means being recognised by a doctor if you have any severe mental/physical health that sets you back. I for one know that when I'm recognised how I struggle mentally, when I finally get that help, then I'll want to continue on.

• Love
Reactions: almaPerdida
almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, I’m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
IMO if you make the commitment to stick around, it's likely you will experience feelings of self-gratitude for making it so far. Whether that comes in a month, a year, 5 years, 10 years, or more is hard to say. Statistically though you are likely to feel like it is worth it at some point. Of course, it's all dependent on your circumstance and you are the only person that can determine if life is worth going through.

Best of luck~
I think you are right. I finally found a job that i'd like and despite having gone through bad moments recently, i feel like there's hope. Thank you.
I think it's sure worth it if you have stability in your life. Stability is a home, stability is getting appropriate help so that you can feel like you can continue on, that means being recognised by a doctor if you have any severe mental/physical health that sets you back. I for one know that when I'm recognised how I struggle mentally, when I finally get that help, then I'll want to continue on.
That makes sense. I am reluctant to go to a doctor but it might be for the best.

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I finally found a job
At least you have a job. Do you have a home? Are you in the UK? I'm holding out until I can speak to the doctor. Someone so kind helped me earlier by saying I need to tell the doc that I need a social worker to support me as I struggle making decisions and understanding the path I must take. I really need help with social housing. I have my grandma but I worry what will happen if not