• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Today was...interesting to say the least

I first spoke to my therapist who told me that I am no longer considered at risk in my treatment plan. She said I have been doing well, though I disagree due to my chronic suicidality. She also said that she is ok with be being on SS, and that so long as I find this community comforting then by all means.

I know I have spoken at how much of a bully and abuser my younger brother has been, though since I have been distancing myself hes been "nice". Today he offered himself to come with me to the cat cafe and I was like "sure". So we hung out and bought food. I am on a diet but, I guess not today. I gave into snacks and some Chipotle

I feel like hurting myself for eating junk food hoping I didn't gain weight but, oh well I guess.

Oh I almost forgot. The supervisor at the cat cafe told me she will let me know of an upcoming orientation so I can start volunteering. They seemed happy to see me.

Last edited:
M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
Today was...interesting to say the least

I first spoke to my therapist who told me that I am no longer considered at risk in my treatment plan. She said I have been doing well, though I disagree due to my chronic suicidality. She also said that she is ok with be being on SS, and that so long as I find this community comforting then by all means.

I know I have spoken at how much of a bully and abuser my younger brother has been, though since I have been distancing myself hes been "nice". Today he offered himself to come with me to the cat cafe and I was like "sure". So we hung out and bought food. I am on a diet but, I guess not today. I gave into snacks and some Chipotle

I feel like hurting myself for eating junk food hoping I didn't gain weight but, oh well I guess.

Oh I almost forgot. The supervisor at the cat cafe told me she will let me know of an upcoming orientation so I can start volunteering. They seemed happy to see me.
Fantastic news about the orientation.

S

SanJunipero1

Apr 6, 2020
Your therapist sounds amazing, if only they were all so understanding.

NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

Experienced
Dec 28, 2020
Congrats on the cat cafe! Also, kudos to your therapist