• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bumoshi

bumoshi

じさつ
May 20, 2020
well, since pills didn't work, and now I'm in so much pain (is gonna go away, it already happened to me), I'm gonna save money to CTB with carbon monoxide, I used to have a photo of the things I needed that were in amazon but I can't find it, if someone can help me thanks, I searched on the thread of cm but I can't find it anywhere.
vent//
I'm literally so tired, I didn't go to my classes for a week now, (I'm not a minor, I didn't finished high school so I'm doing a thing now), my mom said if she see me cutting myself again she's gonna send me to my dads house, thing I will hate, bc I hate him, I can't stop cutting myself, is so hard and is the only thing I have to relive the pain, what's so wrong with it? I'm not doing anything bad to anyone. I just want to cut until my arm is irreconcilable, destroyed, I don't know what to do, I don't have a future and I hopefully CTB before the year ends.
the only thing keeping me from suicide is the anxiety I have thinking of "what is gonna happen when I die?" is gonna be a black space for all the eternity? I'm gonna reincarnate? I'm gonna be a ghost? what is gonna happen? I'm gonna be able to see how my family and friends react seeing my dead body laying in the floor?
I'm scared of dead, yes, but I can't wait to die, I want to die, my life is complete shit, I'm sorry if I post too much I wanted a safe place and I think this is much better than twitter lol.
when I die, I don't want a funeral, I just want to be buried and everyone forgetting about me, that's it, is not to much to ask right? Im not gonna do a suicide letter, I don't know why should I do one, I just gonna say some things in a paper to make sure someone give my things to the person I want to keep them, is to much to ask?

MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
Afterlife is the eternal question.

• Love
Reactions: bumoshi
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
you were not alive for 14 billion years , how did it go ? :devil: