• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021
Things are getting worse and worse by the day and it seems impossible to get any sort of anti-emetic in Canada (even online). Tonight is the perfect night I'm all alone and it will make a statement hopefully. I have been wanting to die and trying to get anti emetic for so so long but I cant. My SN is old but I dont care, I dont care about purities or testing it or anything like that anymore I'm just gonna use the SN

why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
I wish you the best!

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

We have such sights to show you πŸ‘οΈ
Apr 17, 2023
Why would you do that? Logic over emotion. Come on now

Reactions: Forveleth
GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021
Why would you do that? Logic over emotion. Come on now
because a failed attempt doesnt seem to cause permanent damage and even if its a 50/50 chance for me thats like a 50% chance of winning the lottery being able to die right now and i feel like anti emetics arent entirely necessary also im a very small person

Dliena

Dliena

πš‚πš‚ π™ΌπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš› π™½πš˜ : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Godspeed and may you have endless peace OP.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Things are getting worse and worse by the day and it seems impossible to get any sort of anti-emetic in Canada (even online). Tonight is the perfect night I'm all alone and it will make a statement hopefully. I have been wanting to die and trying to get anti emetic for so so long but I cant. My SN is old but I dont care, I dont care about purities or testing it or anything like that anymore I'm just gonna use the SN
Dont you have acess to marijuana at least? It works as an AE.
I wish you good luck!

GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021
how many TSPs is 15-20 grams of SN?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, best of luck.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis
L

LifelessStranger

Will be gone 'till the fall
Mar 6, 2024
Your attempt is quite risky. I genuinely wish you all the luck, you'll definitely need it.

Reactions: Forveleth
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Wish you to find peace. Will you be posting?

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
It is easy to get antiemetics online . Google Vanuatu pharmacy. I got my antiemetics on there

U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
I
If you're still around.
First of all I hope you're okay.
Second of all at least get a scale to properly measure your SN .
I get being desperate enough to try it fast , but you should be able to get a kitchen scale same day at most bigger grocery stores .

If you are here and did try it.
What happened ?

I'm also possibly going without an anti- emetic .
Depending on other factors I will attempt to look into an anti- metic from an online pharmacy.

As I said before I hope you're okay whatever happened.
Good luck it sounds like you really need it.