• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I'm determined to die by the 8th...
I'm so sick of life I can't even explain it. I'm too tired and I'm too tired to just sleep I need to die I'm sick on it.

However jumping is kinda risky and scary...I'm a coward to put simply.
I may just end up going with a partial hanging man...I'm too much of a coward for jumping

But the thing is jumping has always been the method I've wanted to do the most so I'm sad. If I can't bring myself to jump once I get to my location I'm just gonna go with partial hanging. I'm going to get high as hell before though.

Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
I'm really sorry for what you're going through, I wish you all the luck
Jumping requires great courage and an extraordinary ability to resist the survival instinct, so I excuse you

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I'm so sick of life I can't even explain it. I'm too tired and I'm too tired to just sleep I need to die I'm sick on it.

I may just end up going with a partial hanging man...I'm too much of a coward for jumping

But the thing is jumping has always been the method I've wanted to do the most so I'm sad. If I can't bring myself to jump once I get to my location I'm just gonna go with partial hanging. I'm going to get high as hell before though.
have you looked into methods like SN or CO? Or even N if you could get it? Is it difficult for you to travel?

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
have you looked into methods like SN or CO? Or even N if you could get it? Is it difficult for you to travel?
It's difficult to travel for me. I also am not sure if I can even order any methods as I don't love by myself.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this existence, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: myusername890
Macc_Lad_71

Macc_Lad_71

Feb 15, 2024

why the 8th?

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Jumping was a method I considered but am fearful I'll survive and end up paralyzed. Partial hanging is simple but not easy, though right now, my fear of SI is winning. I have to get over it.

Reactions: grahf