• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lettuceleaf

lettuceleaf

weakling
Sep 9, 2018
Simple question, what image comes to your mind if you had to imagine your dream life? A life in which you might not feel like you do right now? I think it'd be interesting to hear.

For me personally, there wouldn't be much of a difference than simply being a better human being. Pure, intelligent, stronger. I'd have done things differently, suffered more, because I believe beauty is pain. A world where I can allow myself to look forward and be the difference that is needed.

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Where I wake up and I don't feel anything wrong with brain, can feel the outside world that life and family exists and not to be in excruciating mental and physical pain.

Had so many ambitions but now I would just settle for a simple life where I can feel normal human emotions and not to be suffering so much thst there is suicidal thought every second.

But my ideal life would be one of travel, photography, lots of creative pursuits possibly living within an intentional community. I really loved my work with autistic people so something like thst also.

Mynameisnotimportant

Mynameisnotimportant

3 years recovered. SS Vetran
Aug 21, 2018
A life where I did not have to constantly worry how I'm going to pay for college. Where I don't have to lie and tell my rich mom I'm going to become a stripper to guilt her into paying for my college and she wouldn't hold it over my head every single day. In My perfect life, I would be able to actually do my homework instead of just telling myself I will do it tommrow. I wouldn't be such a coward, I would be able to actually talk to my teachers about grades without walking past their classroom multiple times being to scared to talk to them. I would be able to drive without the crippling anxiety of thinking that I'm going to hit someone and kill them because I'm such a bad driver. But most of all, I'd actually enjoy living. I would even settle for just being able to tolerate existence. My perfect life would be where I wasn't sexually abused freshman year.

TLDR; have money, motivation, happiness and no anxiety

Reactions: Deutsch
FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
Like you, I have to imagine that I would be a different person.
  1. My psychotic temper tantrums and short trigger would be replaced by an equanimity that would shame the fucking Dalai Lama.
  2. I'd be a pleasant person to be around who could make people feel good.
  3. I'd meet my obligations and be a responsible adult instead of a lazy POS.
  4. Because I'd be such a hardworking, ambitious person, I'd have enough money to take care of myself and my family. If I wanted to go back to school, I could afford it in a heartbeat.
  5. Athletic and in good health, I'd look the best I can be and dodge the family heart and diabetes problems barreling towards me like a freight train as I age.
  6. As a trusting, warm, and loving person, I'd have an SO I loved and who loved me.
Okay, I gotta stop now. This shit is so over the top it's actually funny.

Reactions: RM5998
T

Tiburcio

I would need to change a lot of things and cure the rotten world for having that dream life. As long as humans continue being like now, it would be impossible.

My dream dream dream life would be in a magic world but I don't even need the magic for having it. Only people who is worthy and who will origin a better life for everyone.

Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
Away from this society. On my own island or a cabin by the lake where I didn't have to face the daily grind just to survive. Just a nice, simple, life. I could go fishing or take a walk in the woods or just enjoy nature's besuty.

FairyAlys

FairyAlys

Aug 7, 2018
I'd like to have the knowledge and awareness that I have now when I was a child
Then I could have disowned my parents; believed I was clever enough to do what I wanted; avoided narcissists and sociopaths in relationships; valued myself and recognised my talents; and realised that I am actually an ok, kind, worthy person.

Too late now. Too many scars on this 55 year old fairy!

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Honestly, I'd accept exactly the same but not ill.
Yes. I would have a good life were it not for the extreme suffering..have lovely apartment, nice neighbours, family and live in really nice place. I would be starting life from scratch in terms of social life and work career but can't live with the suffering.

FadedMemory

FadedMemory

Student
Aug 5, 2018
I'd just have to restart my high school years because that's where I screwed up big time... Also not having social anxiety would come in handy.

Reactions: Tiburcio
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Like you, I have to imagine that I would be a different person.
  1. My psychotic temper tantrums and short trigger would be replaced by an equanimity that would shame the fucking Dalai Lama.
  2. I'd be a pleasant person to be around who could make people feel good.
  3. I'd meet my obligations and be a responsible adult instead of a lazy POS.
  4. Because I'd be such a hardworking, ambitious person, I'd have enough money to take care of myself and my family. If I wanted to go back to school, I could afford it in a heartbeat.
  5. Athletic and in good health, I'd look the best I can be and dodge the family heart and diabetes problems barreling towards me like a freight train as I age.
  6. As a trusting, warm, and loving person, I'd have an SO I loved and who loved me.
Okay, I gotta stop now. This shit is so over the top it's actually funny.

Replace heart problems with eyesight and you have me. Hell, I'd take not having a cataract surgery within the next 10 years, and not having my retinas susceptible to detachment. Also, I'd take psychotic temper tantrums over this numbness that I feel and this stale taste that's permanently in my mouth.

Hell, even wanting to fall under the delusion that the rest of society seems to be under seems far out of reach. I'm pretty sure I'd be able to make use of all those inspiring Quora answers after that.

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
The answers on that site fucking kill me. Some of the most pretentious do-gooders I've ever seen have been on Quora.

I wish that they actually went all the way and wrote answers that could cause arrhythmia or a stroke. Then the site would have some utility beyond letting me answer casual questions about Pokemon with huge amounts of in-depth analysis.

Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
My dream life would have this in my back yard:
36b1a6da822d3b0d4eaef522260a8431.jpg

K

KCN

El revisionismo en castillano
Jul 16, 2018
I wish I could be an omnipotent and omniscient digital avatar free from all human constraints and drama. Free to do and undo things as I please. Free to feel myself be, in and out of time and space