• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tumbler

Mar 9, 2024
With Nitrogen or Helium, using a breathing apparatus with my wife and daughter hugging me as I drift away.
Alas a more realistic way will be with SN.

• Love
Reactions: hopelessgirl
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Euthanasia or dying in my sleep

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
shoot my head off, with a rifle or submachine. it's all relatively quick, which i like, even in times where it goes wrong for people.

can't because guns aren't legal in UK.

some gun suicide photos are beautiful... i wish i could have that level of beauty going out. but hanging isn't beautiful (at least i'd say partial isn't so much), and i think that's my most likely option, because i have zero clue where to jump off or where to find other resources that will do more than just give me severe organ damage.

kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
Of course, effortlessly, but that's just dreams. Realistically I really wish to CTB together with my dearly loved friend who is also suicidal, maybe by jumping or hanging. I feel like SI would tone down significantly when I'm with my safe person.

E

elderDrifter

Life is Transitory
Mar 9, 2024
Ideally I'd use a gun, but they're exceptionally hard to get where I am (and impossible for me specifically).

Next ideal would be SN, if only I could find a source.

The dream though would be a nice VAD using N.

Having nice methods restricted like this isn't fair imo.

Reactions: sserafim
L

LifelessStranger

Will be gone 'till the fall
Mar 6, 2024
It would be cool if government decided to test nukes and I would be 1m away from the explosion. It'll be quite literally INSTANT "light out". No pain no realization. My brain won't even be able to process the information that something even happened.

Reactions: uzuf86, skybox and sserafim
Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
Being limited to a specific method because of finance or lack of accessibility is annoying. So, how would you wanna go?
I want to go to bed, have a really nice lucid dream in which I counciously choose to cease existing on earth and live in a dream forever.
I want to go to bed, have a really nice lucid dream in which I counciously choose to cease existing on earth and live in a dream forever.
That or self inflicted gun shot.

But yeah back to reality and now I gotta find the strength to go and do the train decapitation method...

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I Dont Feel So Good End Game GIF by phlywheel

picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
Being limited to a specific method because of finance or lack of accessibility is annoying. So, how would you wanna go?
with a gun, or jumping off a building. I would like to experience as much pain as I can before I die, you know? since I've never experienced that much pain before, but I get to feel it before I die.

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
If I wasn't in the situation I'm in I would say in the arms of the person I love after living a happy and fulfilling life together would be my dream, but right now and more realistically, a gun to my head

slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Experienced
Dec 27, 2023
bleeding out. i wish i could cut into my neck and just bleed out.

• Aww..
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Experiencing sun exploding would be cool. At least I'd have a very fun 5 minutes seeing this before Earth will be burned. Probably. Not sure if I feel anything even then.
Gunshot, if we are being real here. Can't imagine anything better than a shot in the head. Lucky americans.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis and skybox
skybox

skybox

Have you ever been jealous of birds?
Mar 6, 2024
As a collective with everyone else on Earth, instrumentality

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Being slaughtered and eaten just tear me up to shreds.

Last edited:
Bunnybrains

Bunnybrains

May 22, 2023
adrenal failure! not really suicide more of a "watch my body give in cause I gave up" and then I could be kept comfy with medication and all my loved ones would be there

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
Assisted suicide or a gunshot to my heart

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Submarine implosion. I'm here in one moment and then the next there's no me anymore. No pain, no fear, only unexperienced and absolute destruction.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis
P

Patches

Oct 26, 2023
Naturally, in my sleep.

Unnaturally, a gun. Though I have no firearm experience and likely couldn't get one.

I'll have to settle with something else. Sitting in my shed with a generator or charcoal seems to be my feasible choices. I'm not certain how well either would work in that environment. Failure could be devastating.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis