• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
1. No nicotine for 3 days
2. No caffeine for a month
3. Food fasting
4. Watched Tokyo Ghoul
5. Did laundry
6. Fell asleep without sleep meds
7. Bought some food
8. Got a cheeseburger for dinner
9. Successfully filled a day off
10. Did all this while off antidepressants (1 week)

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Had a great night drinking alcohol and talking to my dear ss fellows on the general chat, privage messages and the forums while listening to loud music!

Today, I'll just sleep all day while the hangover is going away!

L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
I cleaned, did the laundry.
Bought two more books.
Made some wolf, and elephant bookmarks.
Bought new fountain pen.
Bought giant peanuts, and raisins, another vegan protein powder.
Went for a coastline drive.

and now listening to some music.

:heart:

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I worked today and Friday. I'm off now so I'm working out, doing crochet and practicing for my theory test next week. On Saturday I went out with my friends and we went to a bar then played some football.

Reactions: LittleJem
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Finally managed to get some ceiling lamp for living room instead of using an light bulb with wires soldered to it and just hanging there.
Didn't do any SH for 2 Days
Cleaned some dust and arranged a meeting with a social worker who will try to help me with that stupid hospital bill since the insurance created the letter 6 days after I left the hospital and he will help me with getting a new contract at an different health insurance. I have the meeting tomorrow and I hope he'll help me.

Also I'll be driving like 200km and visiting my sister since she invited me for dinner and wanted to talk with me about something but I'm not sure how to feel about this. I hope she didn't discover that I'm on this forum. I did the best to hide my identity here, including removing any metadata from all the Images I uploaded here. I don't want to make her worry about me. At least she was always the nice one of all my family members

Reactions: LittleJem
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
The weekend was okay. I could enjoy some parts. If my future was not destroyed i would not have to panic everyday.

T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
I hate the weekends. I have no motivation for anything. I basically just laid in bed.